What are you working on currently? (2021)

I’m currently working on my adventure story based game called Mystery Island Adventure even though I started working on it last year but also a few fictional city/county projects. But I am working on learning to try some scripting but also making UIs.

I decided to recreate an old tree I made a few years ago.

Here’s the old version.

Here’s the new version

My tree has evidently been through a lot :eyes:

13 Likes

41 Likes

(another angle since I realised it looked really flat when I rendered it)
Made a m14 stock, not planning on finishing and never intended to finish, it was just for practicing some modeling skills and I just wanted to model the stock of it since for some reason I really liked how the stock looked

16 Likes

Im learning to script in lua, and i am currently making a tycoon :grinning:

3 Likes

Make something for Cmdr as well. Its a small admin system but it sure is powerful. Its installation process is a tad bit weird though. There was a plugin for it but the creator of it stopped updating it (plugin owner was not the developer of Cmdr)

I actually like the older version. It could use a bit of touch but if you took a copy of it added some bevels on the edges and used this method

Edit Mode > Mesh > Transform > Randomize
In blender then it would change up the trees vertices a bit giving it a bit more natural look.
I’ll wait while you do that V3 Model :slight_smile:

i finally finished the first layer of my map project after a 1-month break from it. :confetti_ball:

13 more layers to go though a lot of them don’t require that much work at all

4 Likes

17 Likes

Snares

9 Likes

:wink:

30 Likes

A Commision

20 Likes

Bus simulator called MZK Koszalin.

1 Like

Fear it. Fear it now.

11 Likes

Cemetery

30 Likes

this is my first model so dont think its best thing ever made

14 Likes

2/22/2021

By: @Crazedbrick1

31 Likes

I am working on a realistic scripted Chassis:

Though I do not know UI design or map building.

6 Likes

eggs with legs

33 Likes

45 Likes