What are you working on currently? (2021)

Yah but I’m showcasing the guns not the place.

I’m working on a game that I’m planning to release the beta soon after I finish up all the features I want to add for the beta! The game is mainly about exploration and adventure, I’m adding some lore to the game as well, nothing dark though cause it’s a peaceful adventure game. I’m adding biology, geology, archeology, and more! Here are some previews and leaks!

Crystal Mines entrance:

The Crystal Mines:

Crystal Pickaxes:
Levels: 45 - 60 needed to obtain and use them

Thumbnail:

Me and my dev team have been working for 8 months trying to finish this up for the beta release it’s kinda hard to think that it started off with one simple brick.

20 Likes

Creating a library to simplify and standardize the serialization of my objects

2 Likes

*GASP *

MY LITTLE MOTHBALL! HOW COULD I FORGET ABOUT YOU!

Yep, that’s right. I rigged it as promised.

21 Likes

That game looks exactly how I imagine my dream game would look like, wow!

3 Likes

I extended the island and added a volcano.

Portfolio: Crazed | Mid Poly Builder For Hire

29 Likes

Ahh yes, the Hundred Pyramids of Giza…

I want to make an Indiana Jones game but my skill sets say no

first time modelling a gun just for practice as i usually only model vehicles (still far from finished obviously)

18 Likes

I just finished this really cool UI effect :slight_smile:

I also added a “low detail mode” to keep my laptop from overheating so I can test my game without feeling like I’m gonna start a fire :o

31 Likes

Autumn-themed obby map

36 Likes

Progress on the animation module and plugin!

Animation now supports creating new instances, and also supports every other property(and currently working on Bezier functions, where you can create your own Bezier and add it to the animation). Showcased here are new instances, CFrame, Size, and Transparency:

Also UI prototype for the editor(looks sort of like Moon Animator because it’s inspired from the compact design):

16 Likes

Not Finished yet

21 Likes

20 Likes

some updates cuz why not

• glass can break
  • explosive barrels
    • nearby barrels get exploded too

https://streamable.com/0db2rs

17 Likes

Woah! Super cool! But don’t overwork yourself. I would do it at a time when you are free and have nothing to do. But again, REALLY COOL

OMG CSN I JAVE U AUTOGRAPH UWUWU

1 Like

Never heard of it " Mount of the gods"

I made my first ship in an hour.
Will use it in this DR map.

16 Likes

Oh boy, I love drinking green boba tea. Now, I decided to make a BOBA TEA for flood escape 2! :tea:

Which one is your favorite flavor? :eyes: Also, sue me for using Union. >:(

10 Likes

Big thanks to my friend for building this with me! We have tried our best to make it scary as possible! Here are the pictures! Brighter:

Darker:

8 Likes

Bro just good luck on your project!

1 Like