What are you working on currently? (2021)

This castle thingy based off a video game map . I’m not usually devoted to building one game but this was fun!

32 Likes

That reminds me of black site zeta

Working on a place to showcase all of my flood escape 2 tanks I made. Anything here looks empty, but I will give it a try to fill up!

Not a big fan of this lighting I did. I don’t really like it.

8 Likes

Intro cinematic I made for my dark fantasy action RPG

21 Likes

you need a space after the aswell at 0:50.

Correction:As well

A lobby for @FxllenCode’s game.

Portfolio: Crazed | Mid Poly Builder For Hire - Collaboration / Portfolios - DevForum | Roblox

24 Likes

I made a simulator map

14 Likes

Huge theatre room for the map.

8 Likes

That looks pretty good to be honest!

Wavy!:

This is a Sextic-Bezier curve, meaning that there are 6 points that determines how the line is drawn, took around 9 hours because I have never worked with Beziers and draggers before so I ran into problems 24/7.

Insanely big thanks to @Sentross for helping me solve some math problems for… 5 hours

22 Likes

currently working on a ACS map (as training map) and a Belgian Army Academy (Basically a Rescue team of the Belgian Navy Called Koksijde Rescue)

A belgian F-16

Belgian Sea king (skinning it)

And the Belgian Navy flag

8 Likes

Practicing my ui’s…Cuz I’m bored :neutral_face:

12 Likes

compilation with xekami

42 Likes

I’m working on learning scripting :slight_smile:

1 Like

God those build animations are so satisfying haha
great work :+1:

Bridge number 2, finally built, I love how the map looks with 2 suspension bridges

30 Likes

still working on this

animation by kim :3

81 Likes

Looks HYPER realistic!
I have seen that you have put a lot of effort into this Showcase!

16 Likes

today i learned how to make procedural textures in blender and bake them so i can import them into roblox. this is the first and only one so far, some off-white bathroom tiles

in other news, “today” now means 1:00 in the morning for me because i accidentally shifted my sleep schedule ahead by 7 hours a few days ago

edit: here’s an image with better lighting

11 Likes