What are you working on currently? (2021)

Bridge number 2, finally built, I love how the map looks with 2 suspension bridges

31 Likes

still working on this

animation by kim :3

81 Likes

Looks HYPER realistic!
I have seen that you have put a lot of effort into this Showcase!

16 Likes

today i learned how to make procedural textures in blender and bake them so i can import them into roblox. this is the first and only one so far, some off-white bathroom tiles

in other news, “today” now means 1:00 in the morning for me because i accidentally shifted my sleep schedule ahead by 7 hours a few days ago

edit: here’s an image with better lighting

11 Likes

Polygon rendering in lua. Rendered with math/coordinates instead of raycasts.
Donut has some noise but it’ll be improved. Comes with a quickly made obj importer.

42 Likes

Decided to dust off my old GitHub account and upload the code for my game there.

1 Like

Working on a OS simulation on Roblox! Introducing WhimOS (Whimtone 21)!

Heavily inspired by Windows + some Linux distros.

Desktop + Error Dialog:

Installation bootscreen:

Normal Bootscreen:

Main Installation Screen:

15 Likes

Im currently working on a horror style story game. With murder. So its like a story murder mysetry but horror genre.

1 Like

44 Likes

Medieval instrument set.

28 Likes

Recently, I’ve come out with my game, The Coast, a game where there are three teams - Coast Guard, civilian, and sharks. Amongst all the chaos of that are natural disasters, like :ocean:tsunamis, :cyclone:hurricanes, :sweat_drops:floods, :volcano:volcano eruptions, :zap:lightning storms, and more :slight_smile:

A poorly made Game Trailer:

Some screenshots:

Boat6
Boat1
Boat2
Boat3

Everything made, scripted, and designed by @Infinite_Visions :slight_smile:
You can check it out here: The Coast

17 Likes

thanks roblox and creators SO DAMN MUCH for the packs.

overall, this is a city type driving game also evolving MTA buses and trains because i am a transit enthusiast lulz. (you can tell by the xn40 in the back ((only transit enthusiast know lol)))

8 Likes

64 Likes

Love it, reminds me of that one mission in Payday 2 where you steal the art pieces

2 Likes

You better win a Bloxy next year.

1 Like

Concept design for Perilous Portals

https://gyazo.com/2b81df68b029ff6f2c19e61a452d7ef9

1 Like

Simple voting script/GUI

9 Likes

or you could hit the reply button on the post

1 Like

SOE stratios from eve | Infinite.

Changelog for Infinite