What are you working on currently? (2021)

mmmmm yummy JELLO
roblox physics is cool to watch

1 Like

26 Likes

some house i made in a hour lol

Link: https://www.roblox.com/games/6556877684/Gothic?refPageId=c4c29fc6-29b1-4f51-9656-016451d98721
Discord Tag : hodicus#2990

pictures:

45 Likes

It looks like someone banging on a desk, I must agree.

1 Like

That is pretty incredible, it is hard to tell that it is even Roblox because it looks so real!

So I made an audio visualizer!

I’ve always been fascinated by audio visualizers, so I made my own! Here is the game if you want to check it out:

https://www.roblox.com/games/6532892822/Audio-Visualizer

I’ve also created a post, for feedback:

I will warn you, the FPS in the video is very low and the sound is slightly behind… it’s better to test it by playing the game!

12 Likes

Working on UI’s for my new Simulator game!

Feedback and opinions appreciated lol

21 Likes

Where do you get your inspiration from? Looks amazing btw.

1 Like

Some friends and I just started to work on a Perma-death style game today, I don’t have much to show but here you go!

17 Likes

The model looks quite good to be honest. Good luck on your Game :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is the main menu for a game i am working on it’s still work in progress but i think it’s a good start.

8 Likes

58 Likes

Wow that’s really cool and realistic.

3 Likes

My favorite part of this build is the aha moment I felt when I showed it to my daughter on a low-spec laptop.
“I can’t believe the reflections still work on a video card this old!!! Wait… Roblox doesn’t have reflections!”

It’s a great visual trick

3 Likes

Your creations are spectacular and awe-inspiring. Each work you fabricate blows me away; you are a great source of inspiration. Your models are consistently realistic, they feel organic and I can tell you put in so much time and effort into every showcase you make. The use of new lighting and building techniques always bring your places to new heights.

Additionally, you are a very nice person to talk to. Keep up the great work and may you succeed in your future endeavors.

7 Likes

Since I am on my iPad right now, I don’t have any screen shots but I have a game in beta (not done) called tower rush. I will send screen shots of work or stuff when I am done.

2 Likes

Made a rhythm game

26 Likes

Nice! I like the Victorian/Tudor style!

ONE HOUR?! That quality Work is like, 10 month style! Epic!

more progress epic

hope it doesn’t take me 5 months to finish again

8 Likes