What are you working on currently? (2021)

just made it for fun, took 2 hours.

18 Likes

Ah, yes! A perfectly recreated old flood escape 2 lift.

17 Likes

Finally finished my voting script, now includes logging each vote in Discord

11 Likes

Been following progress on this game for quite some time (I still remember playing PWNED 2 when it first came out). Looks stunning with Future lighting enabled and PBR materials! Keep up the great work.

1 Like

cannon thing I’m working on for a map submission for someone’s game

18 Likes

apologies for the watermarks lol

I am making this game: https://www.roblox.com/games/6392640864/Easter-Eggs-Hunt-Simulator

This is a game where you can collect eggs and sell them to get money. You can buy equipements, unlock worlds and hatch pets.

4 Likes

Dude, it’s cool that you can use Blender, but what the actual heck is that a picture of plz. I need my eyes removed.

I legit dont know what else to add

9 Likes

Super cool bro! Only one thing, what if you space out the buttons a little? The Play Credits Updates I mean

38 Likes

Is this gonna be used in a roblox concert?!

Final version of the gamepasses icons I made before

12 Likes

Is that ui style inspired by Trove?

yea it was a failed commission

1 Like

I would suggest having the hands move around due to the sudden movments. Those are some stiff hands.

1 Like

I am trying to start my own roblox event!!
I dont have funds though so probably wont get popular!

Making a first person viewmodel for my upcoming horror game. Not too worried about animation quality for now, as I will import it into blender once the main framework (of the whole game) is done.

And I feel stupid for forgetting to add .KeyCode to “input.KeyCode” in my inputbegan function and spending 10 minutes figuring it out

Here’s some screenshots of the visuals to compensate for my depressingly bad animation quality

8 Likes

42 Likes

What happened to your gated house build?

Alright. I can’t wait to see it!

1 Like