What are you working on currently? (2021)

looks good! did u make the baloon with blender?

Nope! I just used a couple of special meshes.

1 Like

oh ok i was just wondering i did the same with mine

I’d suggest tracing over it in blender as you can get a lower tris count + you can clean up the rear there.
Keep in mind you can apply a smooth shader. Just make sure to change its normals.

1 Like

Is this game published? Or is this just a personal/portfolio build? How it the lag as you move through it?

Nice work!

Right now I am working on a project with JangoF12b and GuestIsJustBest called Civcosm. In summary our goal is to make a mini platform within Roblox where users can play games inspired by the older eras of Roblox. With that, we plan to do events similar to the yearly holiday events that Roblox used to do, such as the yearly Holiday events, like Christmas and Halloween events and Giftsplosions.

For more information on the project check out this post

1 Like

What’s the link? I wanna play it so bad

https://www.roblox.com/games/5647179072/BOOSTS-Project-Hood

3 Likes

Thank you so much! I’m definitely gonna play it when i get off of school, which is like in 24 mins. :evil:

1 Like

Been touching up a recent showcase of mine:

Would love to hear any thoughts.

33 Likes

still working on stickering this but yeah i’m pretty happy about the way it’s looking so far

25 Likes

Looks good! Love the low poly style, what’s up with those purple stuff though?

working on a few buildings from a certain TV show…

4 Likes
  1. If it is a personal job for now

2. I have no lag so far

3. Obviously it is not published

1 Like

my first ever roblox account was created 10 years ago today so here’s a progress post that has nothing to do with that fact

10 Likes

8 Likes

Currently learning how to make nice terrain :eyes:

9 Likes

I drew @fireboltofdeath.

Want to hire me? My portfolio is below.

6 Likes

Thanks. It is kind of hard to tell from this angle but they’re part of some wisteria trees.

1 Like

https://www.roblox.com/library/6573147328/Lil-Nas-X-Car#

Lil Nas X, now equipped with nitrous oxide

Travel down the old town road at 541-horsepower

10 Likes