Macaw | Profile Picture Artist

About Me

Hey y’all. I’m Macaw. This portfolio will be pretty simple, but I’m an artist who can draw your Roblox profile picture.

How This Will Work

• I’ll take your current Roblox profile picture, and translate it to a drawing as verbatim as I can.
  • I’ll send you pictures of my progress.
  • When I’m finished, I’ll send you the drawing with a watermark.
  • Once you’ve paid me, I’ll give you the drawing without the watermark.

What will I not do? Anything that isn’t a verbatim profile picture. This means no full body, poses, extra accessories, etc. requests. This does not always hold true, though, so DM for specifics.

Showcase

You can view my previous work here.

7vTZD1595183049

QNU2e1595183422

L9wUz1595183500

AL8iV1595183249

RXOod1595183582

(The one below is older than the rest:)

VcK6r1595183644

Availability

I am available almost all the time, shoot me a message on the forum and I’m try to respond ASAP. I’d prefer you talk to me on the forum.

Payment

Depending on the complexity of your avatar, I’ll charge from 1k+. Price is negotiable.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum.

Thanks for reading.

23 Likes

I love the concept! Your style is great as well.

2 Likes

Very nice, I love the shading you used in these.

2 Likes

This man’s work is awesome! I use it for my YouTube Channel and Roblox Group! Also, i got him to make it for a meme. Still, it’s cheap, neat, and presentable. Thanks to him i gained +2 Subscribers (My YouTube channel isn’t that big so that’s good in my opinion!)

Btw the art he made me is Corgi Hot Dog (That is what i call my avatar because it is a corgi in a hot dog suit).

The art really brings out the wonder of your Roblox avatar.

2 Likes

Awesome work! My favourite art of yours are the one for @buildthomas and the one for @PeZsmistic!

1 Like

Had an opportunity to work with @M_caw and he was quick to respond and finished the product with in a day!

Fits nicely with my YouTube channel. :slight_smile:

bandicam 2021-01-22 23-00-38-086

5 Likes