What are you working on currently? (2021)

im currently working on a cyberpunk alley

6 Likes

Im working on a new showcase game. My second one so far!

4 Likes

Looks great! For distinguishing the menus, you could make it where if one menu goes above another one, you could slightly darken the one behind it.

1 Like

hehehehehehehe
Most nature props like trees came from the official Roblox forest pack

20 Likes

Working on a replication of Bag End for a school project. Im still trying to learn more about terrain since It’s the first time I’ve used it. Im still not done with it, but it still looks pretty good.

(The tree mesh will also be changed)

16 Likes

I decided to make the build darker and started to develop an outside. :eyes:

Portfolio: Crazed | Mid Poly Builder

Place link: Wooden Office [RAR] - Roblox

My terrible April Fools Day contribution

27 Likes

The Stadium commission for ROFA finished!

14 Likes

038bec6690494ef10626799d0a4962de

magic cube rectangle o’ water

14 Likes

Pushed a new update to Pro 2D Game

• Updated UI

• Added Performance Stats & Gamepass Shop
  • Added a new “! rejoin” command

• Fixed some background issues

• Scaling UIs, making things more accessible.

Check it out here

https://gyazo.com/876ec136f3642188b43b6569a9463527

havent even made the actual fps, just wanted to make a menu

barrel.exe gone wrong

7150c5bf3f4f9812f7044d8b034c741d

wall-e aint proud

11 Likes

In a hole in the ground//there lived a hobbit
Isn’t it a bit flat? I might be under the wrong impression because I never watched the movies(F).
Looks great for a start!

Good luck on RAR! Looks awesome.

2 Likes

You can’t fool me. that’s just an invisible block. :flushed:

4 Likes

new showcase made entirely on roblox using parts:

71 Likes

How many parts. I bet it’s around 300k. :sunglasses:

1 Like

nah its only about 150k parts n is quite optimized

5 Likes

INFINITE ROUNDS and multiplayer support :stuck_out_tongue:

16 Likes

LOL OMG at first glance i thought its some other game, then i saw the roblox UI at the top right lol
am out of words :clap:

Making a showcase map that’s based off The Long Dark map called “Forlorn Muskeg”
So the map is basically a large swamp.

34 Likes

I am working on a wizard game called “World Of Wizardry” here is a couple screnshots of the map. You can also cast spells by saying an incantation in the ROBLOX chat. There is a list of spells on the left UI when you get in, just click “Open”. Remember that it is a work in progress, so some features aren’t finished yet, and some furniture in a few buildings is not done yet. Also, there are 3 realms in the game at the moment. Many hidden locations and mysteries as well…

These are obviously screenshots taken from my mobile device, so when you get in you will probably see much better than this. There are 3 realms of the game I did not attach screenshots for, since you will have to check them out yourself. (The portal to the wizard school is behind the train station as well. The portal to the other realm is somewhere…sweet.) There are also many special magic atrifacts you can find, including a magic soda that will teleport you back where you got it whenever you drink from it! Some buildings and locations are unfinished, but enjoy!

Remember that the game is still work in progress. The spells cast rays depending on which spell you cast. The effects will be different too, if you hit a player. I am working on more spells, as well as a flying broom to get around quickly. Thanks for checking it out!

-BFISH4

7 Likes