What are you working on currently? (2021)

: )

3 Likes

games.exe

Much improved version of ‘Click Speed Test’ lol. If you join it you’ll see a button, there will be more added in future updates with even more games.

I beat you in 5 seconds :wink:

:frowning:

Note: there is an issue with the high score saving and leaderboard so just don’t worry about that… will try to fix it soon.

Reminds me a LOT of Unrailed. Such a good game to kill time on, honestly.

Refining and adding multi platform support for my placement module v3.

Dunno. Maybe having 1 WTC in there kiiiinda gives it away :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I already knew you could say that lol, but I can’t say what NYC is exactly, my map is not identical, obviously it has its differences

Almost finished, I hope to finish my map by the next month
Since as a solo builder it feels satisfying how my city looks

36 Likes

Aw man those are amazing. I feel so bad now :frowning:

made a fully functional golden wedgehead factory which manufactures robot wedgeheads from molten gold

(video)
robloxapp-20210404-1134354.wmv (583.5 KB)

(image)

9 Likes

unity component system thingy

21 Likes
32 Likes

working on a boonie hat

8 Likes

damn that looks very nice, my only suggestion is maybe add actual 3d clouds since they look kinda fake (unless they are 3d already)

1 Like

I was really considering not posting this because it is a game that only works with multiple players.
I made a game demo and it’s something that I’m actually considering continuing. The video is sped up so the file could fit. If you want to try it out here’s the game link but it’s a multiplayer game so you’ll need someone to join you. I’m just not sure what to do next.

3 Likes

Old UI Desgin

19 Likes

Group logo only took an hour

7 Likes

I made an egg hunt game with 342 eggs and 5 different maps. I hosted a 48 hour long game jam but I was the only one who showed up sadly :frowning_face:

9 Likes

Working on something new

47 Likes