What are you working on currently? (2021)

I already knew you could say that lol, but I can’t say what NYC is exactly, my map is not identical, obviously it has its differences

Almost finished, I hope to finish my map by the next month
Since as a solo builder it feels satisfying how my city looks

36 Likes

Aw man those are amazing. I feel so bad now :frowning:

made a fully functional golden wedgehead factory which manufactures robot wedgeheads from molten gold

(video)
robloxapp-20210404-1134354.wmv (583.5 KB)

(image)

9 Likes

unity component system thingy

21 Likes
32 Likes

working on a boonie hat

8 Likes

damn that looks very nice, my only suggestion is maybe add actual 3d clouds since they look kinda fake (unless they are 3d already)

1 Like

I was really considering not posting this because it is a game that only works with multiple players.
I made a game demo and it’s something that I’m actually considering continuing. The video is sped up so the file could fit. If you want to try it out here’s the game link but it’s a multiplayer game so you’ll need someone to join you. I’m just not sure what to do next.

3 Likes

Old UI Desgin

19 Likes

Group logo only took an hour

7 Likes

I made an egg hunt game with 342 eggs and 5 different maps. I hosted a 48 hour long game jam but I was the only one who showed up sadly :frowning_face:

9 Likes

Working on something new

47 Likes

No ideas on what to make anymore, feeling completely empty minded and exhausted, better just making random, nonsensical stuff to not grow into even further frustration.

4 Likes

It’s been a while since I last posted here about what I’m working on.
(What are you working on currently? (2021) - #30 by h_unt)

But now, I decided to work on a Difficulty chart obby game. I’ve seen many of them and been playing some lately while I have nothing else to do on Studio and I felt inspired on making my own :sweat_smile:
I’m normally not an obby builder but this is something really new for me to try out! Since I normally build furniture and mostly use the terrain tool.

It’s going well so far,

I know there’s plenty of things to fix too from working on that.
But as of right now, I’m just trying my best to find a way to make a “Stage selector” system where players can teleport to other stages that they completed.

The game isn’t public yet. But I will be sure to edit this post once it is.

6 Likes

By murjarquitecto:

38 Likes

Woah! That’s awesome it gives me some good winter vibes, which I love.

How long did it take you to make these? It must be a good amount of time and effort you made into this.

(today) Even I am impressed
in a nutshell I spent like almost 8 hours building this

1 Like

Wow! If I was ever to make something like that it would’ve taken me like 3-4 days hah!
But again, awesome job and make sure to get some good rest.

1 Like

The trees are Free model? if not,i like it