What are you working on currently? (2021)

Are you using CSG?
Are cubes with greedy meshing enough for something like that?
Looks awesome

Updated, (a little)

24 Likes

Updated my blocky map.

19 Likes

I love it dude! I love the low-poly-ness of it!

1 Like

Made a McLaren 600LT :smile:

23 Likes

Whilst you slumber, beware of the lumber.

Oh yea here’s my portfolio: [OPEN] TeaCem | 3D Modeling Portfolio

19 Likes

Thanks a ton! I spent way too much time designing stuff like the stairs and I was starting to not like the way it was turning out, but once the lighting was added - I fell in love with the atmosphere of it.

Started working on a procedural generator for a new game that I’ve begun development on. It’s able to generate flat maps with different biomes that I will use for drawing in the actual map during game play. Takes roughly 0.70 seconds to generate and place 63k tiles.

4 Likes

Before

Now

Before

Now

Before

Now

Before

Now

Before

Now

It’s unbelievably amazing how I grew these little ones

27 Likes

Trance music is fun.

12 Likes

I’m trying to bring a remastered version of the current Mt. Everest climbing game with some added features and some twists. In addition, I’m trying to make some more connections with people here on DevForum as I’ve realized how amazing of a resource this could be.

I did this really quick build that took me 5 minutes(sorry if its too bright or not detailed I know it looks kind of weird)

3 Likes

cough cough
:musical_note: You’ve never heard a sound like the rubber jello man :musical_note:
:musical_note: You’ve never heard a sound like the rubber jello maan :musical_note:

2 Likes

thanks, now i’m never gonna live in a forest thanks to you. (just kidding the modeling is great.)

2 Likes

27 Likes

Focusing on slightly higher poly modeling along with learning how to use terrain more. Trying to captivate a new style.

My studio has started stepping strife stadium into overdrive and are working a lot on it here’s the link by the way (Paid access but hopefully by end of May it’ll be free):

Here’s some concept art done by @SecretGamerLove

Who is our current artist

I’ll be releasing some more small leaks soon

5 Likes

Did you use beams for the ferris wheel?

I had to change the texture first, right now working on rigging him and then final move - animating! Still have to learn more about rigging though. :hot_face:

23 Likes

The metal production factory! :eyes:
Just started it, still a long way to go…

8 Likes