[OPEN] TeaCem | 3D Modeling Portfolio

About Me_OriginalSize
Hi there! I am offering my services as a 3D Modeler. I specialize in asset creation and pet creation. I have been Modeling for about 18 months on Roblox. I’ve worked for games such as Gym Realms and Dominus Lifting Simulator.

Things I won't make

Here are some things that I won’t be able to make and I put them in a list here so that you don’t have to message me just to realize that I can’t do those.

• Entire Maps - I am a modeler, not a builder.
  • Vehicles - I have no idea how to make vehicles.
  • Anything complicated (if you worry that what you want me to make is considered complicated but are unsure, don’t feel discouraged to ask,) - These assets take more skill than I have at the moment.
  • Realistic textures - I haven’t completely gotten texturing down.
  • Anything against Roblox’s terms of service.

Here are my strengths and weaknesses.

Strengths
  • I’m communicative.
  • I make sure what I make is what you want.
  • I always strive to make things the best that I can.
  • Cheap prices.
  • I don’t take on commissions I won’t be able to finish.
  • People who have previously hired me have been satisfied.
Weaknesses
  • I wait for approval before I continue a commission (unless otherwise instructed,) to assure that what I’m doing is correct.
  • I don’t have a lot of asset examples.
  • Pets are a single mesh part for scripting convince, meaning I’ll have to retexture it if you want multiple colors. Retextures for pets and assets I’ve made are free though.

Quick FAQ

• Do you have discord? - No.
  • Will you get discord in the future? - Probably not.
  • How long do assets usually take to make? - This really depends on the asset but typically a normal asset will take 15 minutes to an hour to complete.
  • Do you accept non robux payment? - Not yet.
  • Will you take %'s? - I’d prefer not to but I will, I just have to be assured payment if the game flops.

Showcase_OriginalSize

Pets

The examples below are some pets like ones you could expect from me.
image image Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 6.10.54 PM
I also have had experience making high quality pets such as this one.

This one was for a personal project.

This was an equinox themed egg bundle that I made, all the pets, the egg, and the egg enclosure.

I got bored so I made this randomly one day.

Screen Shot 2021-05-27 at 3.41.03 PM

Screen Shot 2021-08-10 at 8.28.21 AM

Assets

Screen Shot 2021-03-10 at 3.45.04 PM
This is some low poly terrain I made
Screen Shot 2021-03-15 at 3.53.15 PM
Here’s a tree I made.
Screen Shot 2021-04-05 at 7.25.21 AM
Pew Pew.

Kingdom Wall thing.

Well.

This is a pretty sick swamp themed shack.

Overcomplicated furnace.

I’ll keep adding onto here when I get the chance :wink:

UGC

My first ugc concept.

Screen Shot 2020-08-01 at 1.08.51 PM
Screen Shot 2020-08-01 at 9.44.43 PM

Availability_OriginalSize

During the weekdays I am available from 4:00pm Pacific time to 8:00pm Pacific time.
On the weekends I’m really available at all times but It’ll be best for you to contact me between 8:00am Pacific time to 4:00pm Pacific time.

Terms of Service_OriginalSize
Before you hire me, I’ll need you to read through these Terms and Conditions

1. I can decline an order if I want to
  2. I will send you screenshots of the mesh when I’m done, only when there is proof of payment will I then turn over the product of my work. If I am not paid, the assets become free models and you won’t be able to order from me again.
  3. You can’t cancel an order after I’ve reached the texturing phase. I will message you before I start texturing to confirm that the order is final. This is to prevent people from wasting time.
  4. I’m no lawyer, so let’s just do things the right way. I don’t want to deal with a bunch of legal issues.

Payment_OriginalSize
Prices are negotiable, and prices are just a rough estimate, in the end the price really depends on how much time and effort it takes me. Keep in mind that you will have to pay a 30% tax for some payment methods.

Pets
Pet Eggs + Enclosure

Example
Screen Shot 2021-03-10 at 4.23.28 PM
This is the egg and enclosure for pets, it’s pretty self-explanatory.
Estimated price: 30-50 robux

Small Pets

Example

These are usually considered common through epic pets.
Estimated Price: 50-100 robux.

Medium Pets

Example

These are pets that are basically small pets but they take a little more time to complete.
Estimated price: 100-300 robux

Large Pets

Example

These are usually considered Legendary pets.
Estimated Price: 500-750 robux.

Huge Pets

Example
Screen Shot 2021-03-10 at 4.10.43 PM
These pets are usually considered secret pets.
Estimated Price: 750-1,500 robux

Bundles!

I offer a bundle that consists of an egg + egg enclosure, 6 small pets, 3 large pets, and 1 huge pet for an estimated 1,000-2,500 robux. This price may vary depending on how complicated the order is but it’ll probably be 1,000-2,500 robux.
Example below

Assets/UGC

Example
Screen Shot 2021-03-10 at 3.45.04 PM
The price of this really depends on what you want.
Estimated Price: 100-2,000 robux

I’ll be able to take payment via group funds or gamepass. I only take robux at the moment.

Contact_OriginalSize
You can contact me here on the Developer Forum! I don’t own any social media (this includes discord,) so the Developer forum and my roblox messages are the only way to contact me.
I do use reference photos from time to time for 3D modeling, but the result is never a copy of the reference photo.

If you guessed that my favorite color is green, you’d be correct and thanks for reading!
If you want me to make other examples for my showcase/feel like I’m missing something, let me know.
:upside_down_face:

Big shout out to @GamersInternational for making these amazing headers for me!

pixlz request

never said I had to write it lol

12 Likes

I realized I was probably starting off my prices a little too high so I lowered them. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hey there bro if you are open for food mesh/modelling with or without texture contact me!

cael#2379

or here in Devforum!

1 Like

hi! Do you happen to have discord I can contact you at?

Unfortunately I don’t have discord, :slightly_frowning_face: you can send me a message on the developer forum though.

suggestion: you should perhaps make one. it’s quick and easy, and it helps you with being hired.

Don’t worry, I have already made a little bit of Robux without Discord, you’ll be fine without discord.
Sincerely,
@PatitoCeb

1 Like

Thank you for the reassurance. It is really difficult to be a developer without discord. I understand having discord makes it easier but I just don’t like discord because if I get scammed through discord, it’s not under roblox’s jurisdiction.

1 Like

If it’s any help here is my portfolio, and look at all the people I have worked for, and it was without discord!
Portfolio
Note: I saw that you already liked my portfolio, thanks!
Sincerely,
@PatitoCeb

1 Like

Hey, I’m looking to hire you for a commission, I have a creative director who is willing to pay 5k robux for a few bundles, could you contact me on Discord via FuzePlays#5172

Thank you!

2 Likes

Hey there! As stated above I don’t have discord. :confused: You’re more than welcome to contact me through PMs though!

Thank you for your interest but if discord is a requirement then I won’t be able to do this commission.

2 Likes

Hey, Discord is not needed at all, I went fine and made bank without using Discord, I admit it’s helped me loads since I’ve got it but you should be perfectly fine without Discord!

3 Likes