What are you working on currently? (2021)

I will work on the completion of my game, Automation.

5 Likes

That’s really amazing. How did you achieve that sun?

5 Likes

I am working on new and improved models that I’m going to create for fun! I don’t have any screenshots for what I am going to do but I just know that is going to be awesome sauce! :smiley:

6 Likes

Finished the TMC Buzzard as part of the 2020 Christmas gift, and yes I am aware I’m late. Here’s the link for those who want a copy: Gift of Hucksters - Roblox

Third Motors Ad6e

53 Likes

Evacuation slide prototype!

And some new models for an upcoming game:

37 Likes

Been working on a prototype for a redesign of my Picular plugin.

Download the plugin here.

31 Likes

I’m currently trying to improve my scripting skills. I don’t have any projects yet but I’m thinking of something like a hide and seek game.

4 Likes

Working on this tower section of my map. I still need to test this map I made to change the gameplay differently once Crazyblox purchased my map, so I will be able to test it.

17 Likes

Currently Im working on growing my Youtube!

Link : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuA1LgaY5O-kCBPZfjhIx9g

Ive been making tons of tutorials for kids, and doing live streams and playing games with them. Mostly kiddly friendly environment, and love to spread fun and advice when it comes to being a roblox dev!

I also am working on finishing all of my main games, and then moving on to full time youtube and tutorials.

9 Likes

Currently working on a brand new UI toolkit with a lot of UI components for your plugin

They will not come with tweenings as I believe that it will increase the unresponsiveness of the plugin.

15 Likes

Maze generator!

I will be using this for procedurally generated maps, mazes are just the first step. The colors are just a placeholder for biomes, which aren’t exactly done yet.

In case you’re wondering, the maze generation algorithm comes from here: Dungeon Generation: A Procedural Generation Guide

54 Likes

This is just amazing. Keep up the good work! Reminds me of the Mario Kart games. I’ll be sure to play that when it releases. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I hope to learn more about general development and ideas and features I can use to enhance experience of my customers, guests, and players.
I am currently working on a Multi-conglomerate called Obsidian Inc. to house all my Roblox business ventures. So far we have Citrus Designs, and Hotel Obsidian.
I hope to get a development partner and also learn more about development myself so I can make a game studio business and create some general games.
I have too many ideas for my slow developer mind. :laughing:

6 Likes

what program did you use to make these songs?

5 Likes

Measured relative weights of 1 cubic stud of each material, because why not.

Summary

27 Likes

I think I finally know enough about studio, scripting and building to make a proper game. So I’ve started a revamp on a previous concept I made called Bite Size Obby, and here’s my progress so far:

This is also the first time I’ve used Adobe Illustrator to make icons for my game still trying to get used to not using the toolbox for everything

12 Likes

Okay that is just a work of art. You did an outstanding job with that. I really hope that blows up. That is easily front page content.

5 Likes

46 Likes

I used SunRays and a plugin that I have which can change the position of the sun like you’re able to drag it around the sky. I also disabled the Moo by setting its MoonAngularSize to 0.

6 Likes

I’m working on my game called Overbooked. Basically there’s not enough seats on your flight so you have to fight for one. Hoping to release soon :slight_smile:

22 Likes