What are you working on currently? (2021)

Absolute mad lad, Has a bit of a phasmophobia vibe.

8 Likes

A happy accident in Roblox Studio

38 Likes

Using a few personal tips from @anon74807963 on this one.

Once again, attempting to make a Japanese sunset, I’m going to add a peach tree with some other decorations after.

Inspired by Cobra Kai, found some images off the interweb related to this.

38 Likes

Try not get OOFED in OOF

16 Likes

I am making a roblox stealth game with @Fab_TheRat. Screenshots and more will be released soon. Stay tuned!

9 Likes

Sakura_Thumb1 Sakura_Thumb2

Varied perspectives of my project, so fond of it that I made it my desktop background!

Currently working on the front page and icons/thumbnails, expect game release tomorrow.

46 Likes

creation would be a pretty cool name though :flushed:

5 Likes

Just freelancing UI design nothin special.

3 Likes

I love it, send some pictures when it’s finished, the lighting is just amazing.

5 Likes

Hey developers! This year I started improving my game “Pet Family”, which will most likely come out in February or March. Pictures and all information can be found in Roblox or on my Twitter. I invite you to read and hope you enjoy the game! See you soon! :smiley:
Game Link: 🐾 Pet Family 1! - Roblox

Edit: If you know what else I can add to the maps, feel free to contact me! :grin:

4 Likes

Finished a build for a client!

Screenshots

15 Likes

My goal is to have a somewhat manageable knowledge of DataStores, and I want to learn more about OOP.
My current projects are an upcoming Rally game, I’m working on a modeling commission, and helping my friend out with a game. Also I would like to find more commissions and help out as much as I can.

3 Likes

How did you do that? It looks like a custom particle emitter. :thinking:

3 Likes

tiny model airplanes (taken from a blender guru tutorial because idk how to use blender)

so tiny that you can hardly see them

i want to turn this into some sort of free-flight simulator thing but i’m not that advanced in scripting lol

13 Likes

Well hello people, and happy new year!
Recently, I’m doing commissions for a customer, which is a map.

Here’s my current progress:

Thanks!

48 Likes

I’m currently working on a simple obby game with custom puzzle elements. Nothing special, my main goal out of this project is to become more familiar with LUA!

2 Likes

More Physics. Scissor Lift powered by a motor.

Video

21 Likes

Naofumi’s base shield :slight_smile:

22 Likes

Working with @TonyGroce/@Bricksler and @JACKSON5xD to create a multipurpose training map for the newly-revived Allied Airborne.

Tony has given us full permission to use some assets from D-Day ᵀᴴᴱ ᴼᴿᴵᴳᴵᴺᴬᴸ.

17 Likes

Coming Soon!

13 Likes