What are you working on currently? (2021)

Updated City

25 Likes

Golden Eye for the nintendo 64?

2 Likes

I have made lots of progress on the mining game! I have added several new biomes and structures, made lots of improvements to the generator, and added a shop and some other menus.

24 Likes

Day 3 progress. Worked on the transition a little bit and started on theme B.

5 Likes

That’s cool. What app do you use to make the music? Becuz I kinda wanna learn to make music but idk what to use.

1 Like

I use Logic Pro X with a third-party VST, there’s a full version of that song:

Spent another day just having fun and making animations and just some practice. There’s no direction for this, just a fun little day project in terms of animating, syncing it, making faces and so on. There’s no plan for some sort of parody game, it’s just a demo. Of course I will polish it in time.

Yes I had to time all of this with the faces and everything lol. It was a fun small project since I really enjoyed this specific song from Friday Night. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Thats so realistic for a roblox game.

I’m thinking of a kind of game inspired in Microsoft Flight Simulator. Would look amazing

I am working on showcase :smiley: (Photos on thumbnails are old version.)
https://www.roblox.com/games/6434651854/Silent-Forest-Showcase

5 Likes

Both maya and ZBrush. ZBrush allows you to use a feature called live booleans which is pretty comfortable to work with, being able to edit a boolean whenever you want. The actual boolean pieces as well as gun frame, barrel and mag were modeled in maya, the gun it’s actually finished but I haven’t posted it.

1 Like

Wow, this is amazing! You have my respect.

Sheeeeeesh looks very nice! I really respect your works so you won’t waste your time on this.

1 Like

Very amazing, very interesting! Keep going m8!

1 Like

I’m currently just focusing on improving my blender modelling and scripting skills. One thing I want to improve on is to make scripts without tutorials and make my scripts more expandable.

I hope to make a realistic gun game like Standard Issue (Roblox game) with things such as bullet drop and bullet penetration, with also more advanced things such as realistic scopes and shrapnel etc. Currently, I only have a very basic gun game but I hope to improve by the end of the year!

Created my own terrain plants that are super performant, also utilizing WindShake by @boatbomber.

27 Likes

I’m just working on a map for fe2, Me previous finished projects was a map for Super Bomb survival, and a couple of random things I did for fun, so no big project currently

14 Likes

An FE2 map for fun.

16 Likes

I am currently working on this.

And this.

1 Like

It’s my first time that I made a UI
Screenshot_290

(Ignore the background, I will remove it later)

6 Likes