What are you working on currently? (2021)

youre really close but not quite

1 Like

It has a Resident Evil vibe (1996), but I can’t find a good screenshot to place it. I did something similar… with something a bit older (1990). The graphics were so bad back then…

no its not from resident evil but its from a best selling video game in the 90s but, the video game was based off a movie

1 Like

I am sure this is wrong, but we have the tiled floors, tiled ceiling, 2 tone walls, hit game based on a movie… so final answer! LOL!

2763587-terminator_007

3 Likes

the game where the map came from is from a game from the late 90s but the movie was released in the mid 90s

It has got to be Goldeneye 007.

1 Like

I’ve been building up a bunch of semi-stylized trains for the game Rails Unlimited, as I’ve done for quite some time. For instance, these train bodies are all made by me (sans those beige hopper cars in the second pic) - the only things not are the decal logos, couplers, some parts of the horns/bells, and the wheelsets (bogies/trucks):

18 Likes

yes, this is one of the maps im using in my fps game releasing in the near future as a retro maps and more maps from goldeneye 007 and other sequals to the game

1 Like

Wow that intro was really good(at the start 0:01), those 2 notes are just captivating(I don’t know how to describe what the 2 notes are, but let’s just say the 2 notes in the end of the pickup bar). I can’t stress out enough how much better those 2 notes are than all ASMR combined The beats of the song also fit really well with the song! Keep on making great music!

1 Like

Some teleport portals for my game.

2 Likes

“Really close” ? is it wolfenstein then . I’m not really into FPS games so i don’t really know .

Updated City

25 Likes

Golden Eye for the nintendo 64?

2 Likes

I have made lots of progress on the mining game! I have added several new biomes and structures, made lots of improvements to the generator, and added a shop and some other menus.

24 Likes

Day 3 progress. Worked on the transition a little bit and started on theme B.

5 Likes

That’s cool. What app do you use to make the music? Becuz I kinda wanna learn to make music but idk what to use.

1 Like

I use Logic Pro X with a third-party VST, there’s a full version of that song:

Spent another day just having fun and making animations and just some practice. There’s no direction for this, just a fun little day project in terms of animating, syncing it, making faces and so on. There’s no plan for some sort of parody game, it’s just a demo. Of course I will polish it in time.

Yes I had to time all of this with the faces and everything lol. It was a fun small project since I really enjoyed this specific song from Friday Night. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Thats so realistic for a roblox game.

I’m thinking of a kind of game inspired in Microsoft Flight Simulator. Would look amazing