What are you working on currently? (2021)

Really appreciate the kind words Crazed. Like seriously, thank you :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Did some really fun sound design today!! Was going for something entirely different but I turned up with a sci-fi explosion! Enjoy! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: (Yes this was made by me, no touchy lol)

6 Likes

I’m working on Hello Neighbor Prototype in Roblox

10 Likes

For the past year, I’ve been working on a motorcycle simcade called Moto Sim Racing. Heres some gameplay: Moto Sim Racing Gameplay Teaser - YouTube

6 Likes

nintendo switch grey

i really like how it turned out to be honest, but yeah just a small think I modeled in like 15 minutes

9 Likes

Just got my game back out to the public after some rework! Feedback on My Newly Revamped Game, Super Speed Race Simulator!

1 Like

Remington 1858 cartridge conversion revolver.

Twitter version:

23 Likes

27 Likes

Playing around with Atmosphere and lighting is such a fun pastime. If you’re ever burnt out, just find an HD skybox and make it look pretty.

I’ll probably use this one in a game for a map I’m making.

Edit: Added clouds.

Also if anyone reading this has the power to change how clouds work (doubtful that they’ll ever see this post but whatever), please make clouds far far away blend in with the atmosphere.

19 Likes

I just released a brand new obby:

2 Likes

Im working on low poly building.

5 Likes

Made this in about 3 days from start to finish for school, quite happy with it!

37 Likes

Link: A Heavenly Walk - Rebellion2895

Portfolio: Portfolio - Rebellion2895

Commission #4

Finishing one of my realistic asian styled cafes/restaurants because someone was interested in purchasing it!

Meshes aren’t mine!

12 Likes

A few days ago I woke up and couldn’t find my glasses which inspired me to make blurry frames.

It’s an absolute abuse of glass, but hey if it works it works right!

The non-blurry part of the screen is glass placed infront of the camera, the blurry part of the screen is Depth of Field at its finest!

13 Likes

some more art I made in the past 2 months

43 Likes

these should be UGC items LOVE IT

2 Likes

idk what this is.im bored
Group 1414

10 Likes

Coming Soon: Apartments / renovated highways

29 Likes

Thank you!! They’re for my upcoming game!

1 Like