What are you working on currently? (2021)

Another “good” logo.

NOTE: I am a complete beginner.

9 Likes

Again with this? This is just a mashup of free models, lighting

1 Like

There’s overlap between all the parts that doesn’t look good if you do it that way.

2 Likes

Managed to change neon intensity however I want!

17 Likes

I’m currently trying to build my local Train Station in Roblox, I try to make it 100% real.

1 Like

Sounds cool, post some images when you’re done please!

1 Like

Sure, It shouldn’t be that difficult as it only has two platforms.

2 Likes

I got bored yesterday, so I changed the topbar

11 Likes

I like it! I love the Drop Down shadow!

2 Likes

Nope I’m rendering every pixel. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/c1l6geqs79e3xl7/p3h2EZEIeR.mp4
As about sharing how I achieved this… I prefer to keep it closed since I’m using this for my game and many other people making similar games have been asking for it.

I’m currently working on a small showcase!

Here is the link: Rebellion - Office Showcase

Portfolio: Rebellion - Builder and Modeller

1 Like

I already made a post here saying that I’m working on a game “City life”, in the past 3 days i worked on a fighter plane for that game with @axeldecu2000

I scripted the plane and @axeldecu2000 has modeled it.

5 Likes

(Was)Working on a small game called Battle For Mezitor, still in early development (now moved eslewhere), here’s some pictures!

19 Likes

image image Remastered Bloxy Cola

32 Likes

New screenshots of the stack and the basement, some parts of the basement and the stack are untextured

10 Likes

50 Likes

Well me and my sister are working on a restaurant game. This game is mainly for fun even though there are already a lot of restaurant games we are putting a lot of effort in to this one

2 Likes

truly amazing Love this keep up the good work!!

What is the water wheel powering? :flushed:

Working on this sewer thingy

15 Likes