What are you working on currently? (2021)

I suggest trying to remove all the unneeded buttons and changing it into just 1 and having it all be on a DockWidgetPlugin

I don’t like plugins that have a lot of buttons when it can easily be merged into one then the rest can be handled from UI

Just made a house of 273 parts,
the default lighting however made it dark,
I’ll light it up tomorrow.

This is for another FE2 map I’m making inspired by Ghastly harbor of dungeon quest

8 Likes

Im Working On My Difficulty Chart Obby

4 Likes

The other buttons are different plugins I think.

Just u got my respect…It seems so good ! 10/10!

ezgif-7-6f86eab803b0

Made a nice scene with low tris vegetation. (Get WindShake by boatbomber here.)

Note: The edits are from me trying to properly compress the GIF without losing too much quality, the grainy-ness is a result of GIF compression so I could upload it on the DevForum, my apologies.

24 Likes

Looks really nice! I bet a whole scene with shrubbery and stone would look fantastic. Keep it up!

1 Like

This Is Looks Amazing Nice Animation

1 Like
1 Like

Our team just released the Alpha for our new game :space_invader: Monster Planets :ringer_planet: this week. If you’re interested and have the time we’d appreciate you checking it out.

We’re looking for player feedback so don’t hesitate to send your thoughts here directly to me or via official game channels. Thanks!

And here’s some pre-alpha gameplay if you need to see before you play :wink:

19 Likes

I got an Xbox kinect for motion capture animations

right out the box it was working, which was very good

trying to rig direction was… messy… and not great. mostly entirely because of how the blender plugin works. So this isn’t so much a ‘magic bullet’ of animation capture, but a great tool to block out about 85% of the animation work, that I can then go in and make adjustments to.

And I learned the limits of the hardware very quickly. leaning a bit too far back in a chair produced… yeah…

But I eventually got it working pretty well!

Now, ingame, with mocap’d animations, PBR textures, and skinned mesh.

86 Likes

Fantastic work, love to see this awesome content here! Keep it up!

3 Likes

:heart_eyes:

I think I just fell in love.

3 Likes

Experimenting with new vegetation styles

You can get them here if youd like

22 Likes

I made a thing last year :stuck_out_tongue:

(Statues aren’t mine)

28 Likes

Updated bedroom scene, took me a whole day to make the renovations because I’m a big procrastinator. image

11 Likes

Added wall candles.

Twitter: Crazedbrick1 (@Crazedbrick1) / Twitter

Portfolio: Crazed | Mid Poly Builder - Collaboration / Portfolios - DevForum | Roblox

Place Link: Mellow Abode [RAR] - Roblox

24 Likes

dang, gotta love that fourth picture

2 Likes

wow. you actually did that? amazing just amazing <3

1 Like

BILLY’S ADVENTURE!

25 Likes