What are you working on currently? (2021)

If you need help you can send a message :grinning:. I have already made a lot of obby’s, I do it for free.

How did you make all the different shapes and stuff and did you use union/negate?

Amazing.

It looks like they abused Archimedes 2 a bunch. :joy:

2 Likes

working on something(not a commission)

6 Likes

O_o IT LOOKS LIKE IT WAS MADE WITH UE4!

1 Like

Added flags, barrels, and changed the chandelier

Twitter: Crazedbrick1 (@Crazedbrick1) / Twitter

Portfolio: Crazed | Mid Poly Builder - Collaboration / Portfolios - DevForum | Roblox

Place Link: Mellow Abode [RAR] - Roblox

19 Likes

I just finished it but I think I should show it as I just worked on it lol

4 Likes

Mermaid of Beauty - Museum of Arts, Roblox.

9 Likes

I just worked on color scheme
and reworked at the windows
and made 2 other houses

10 Likes

One of my friends have this car. You got it spot on my guy!

Very nice job

Oh wow. That’s amazing!

instantly realized that I also have a kinect…

2 Likes

Working on a creature from algonquin folklore, Are people allowed to talk about those? I’m a paranoid person…

11 Likes

am currently working for a game that is a realistic/comedy game (mostly realistic as type of the game) this is what I made so far in the past 50 hours

5 Likes

Amazing! I saw this in RAR and I thought I was looking at a real-world temple. Keep it up!

:flushed:

if your wondering, it’s a crude test for a RPG i’m making…

yes i am bad at pixel art, i’m still learning lol

30 Likes

If they aren’t messy it would look un-natural

1 Like

No? Unless you’re crazy you don’t unironically store your books like that.

Its to give it that feel of “this library has already been visited multiple times”

2 Likes

I got a bit lazy the past couple weeks, but I’m finally starting on the textures for the Beretta M9. Here’s my progress on it so far: (White basically means its untextured)

My aim for the textures this time is to try to make it as realistic as I possibly can with my current texturing skills, while also learning new methods!

For those who are wondering, the gun is just over 14k triangles in polygon count, and is using a single 4k texture set.

27 Likes

38 Likes