What are you working on currently? (2021)

i am currently working on my builder portfolio Builder for Hire! (cheap)

Those animations are smoooooth

It looks so cute.
These one’s look so happy! :happy4:

5 Likes

I want to print this and paint it up! Beautiful!

Currently focused on my personal projects and my own groups!

The amount of parts is highly reduced thanks to the greedy meshing technique by @Elttob. Basically, it inserts parts that still allow the terrain to look the same, just that less parts are used. It does this by combining nearby parts into one part. (Sorry for late response)

1 Like

34 Likes

Improved my car AI.

It now can do pit maneuvers, and it can actually keep up with the player (Unlike last time), and it no longer skids all over the place:

It still can be improved, and it still needs to be improved, but this is definitely way better than last time.

24 Likes

I’m currently working on small little models like this Eminem themed music store shelf

I’m also working on some larger models like a NHL Arena

Stupid thing but I’m writing a book for a library I have. It’s short poems based off of Edgar Allen Poe. I’m changing them so they maintain the poetic feeling but also to relate to roblox development and whatnot. I made the first one already and, again, not very impressive but here is the first part of one. This is one based off of ‘The raven’:

-Once upon midnight dreary, while I sat down weak and weary,

over hours and hours of writing lore, while I nodded to the beat sitting calmly in my seat, suddenly there came a tapping

As of someone gently rapping on my private messages begging me to not ignore

“Tis a fan of my game” I muttered “pinging me on my message board”, Only this and nothing more.-

4 Likes

move the y closer do x pretty good

1 Like

working on a mmorpg by myself and for fun
(ui isn’t made by me)
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/271790587974385675/841199788179587102/showcase.mp4

20 Likes

Almost done now, just a few bits to finish off and the internals. Not sure if I can get it done today though!

23 Likes

Ive been working on random stuff

14 Likes

We’re working on a Bannerlord combat system for our upcoming game of thrones inspired game- Kingdom.

https://streamable.com/26ugcx

14 Likes

Dude. I love games like those. Keep it up!

1 Like

lemme know when it’s done :slight_smile:

I was literally thinking the other day that it would be cool to make a realistic sword system with blocking, different slashing/stabs etc. :woot:

I recently added trees and fixed up the terrain a bit so the outer edges look a bit nicer

9 Likes

Trees added
to the mountain, highway almost finished

25 Likes