What are you working on currently? (2021)

Stupid thing but I’m writing a book for a library I have. It’s short poems based off of Edgar Allen Poe. I’m changing them so they maintain the poetic feeling but also to relate to roblox development and whatnot. I made the first one already and, again, not very impressive but here is the first part of one. This is one based off of ‘The raven’:

-Once upon midnight dreary, while I sat down weak and weary,

over hours and hours of writing lore, while I nodded to the beat sitting calmly in my seat, suddenly there came a tapping

As of someone gently rapping on my private messages begging me to not ignore

“Tis a fan of my game” I muttered “pinging me on my message board”, Only this and nothing more.-

4 Likes

move the y closer do x pretty good

1 Like

working on a mmorpg by myself and for fun
(ui isn’t made by me)
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/271790587974385675/841199788179587102/showcase.mp4

20 Likes

Almost done now, just a few bits to finish off and the internals. Not sure if I can get it done today though!

23 Likes

Ive been working on random stuff

14 Likes

We’re working on a Bannerlord combat system for our upcoming game of thrones inspired game- Kingdom.

https://streamable.com/26ugcx

14 Likes

Dude. I love games like those. Keep it up!

1 Like

lemme know when it’s done :slight_smile:

I was literally thinking the other day that it would be cool to make a realistic sword system with blocking, different slashing/stabs etc. :woot:

I recently added trees and fixed up the terrain a bit so the outer edges look a bit nicer

9 Likes

Trees added
to the mountain, highway almost finished

25 Likes

No problem, cryptozoology nerd here :wink:

1 Like

27 Likes

very cartoonish! I like the style of the builds

1 Like

Edit 9/21:
Since people keep on liking this, here are some up to date photos as I finished the map earlier this month. The game is called Fireteam, and this map is not yet released:

41 Likes

looks amazing! I really like the top view of the whole thing. :+1:

Starting a new build. Are there too much lights?

Twitter: Crazedbrick1 (@Crazedbrick1) / Twitter

Portfolio: Crazed | Mid Poly Builder - Collaboration / Portfolios - DevForum | Roblox

14 Likes

Too many lights.
The ceiling needs more variation.

Yes to many just make them bigger

Does your game use Atmosphere or is that just FogEnd?

1 Like