What are you working on currently? (2021)

No problem, cryptozoology nerd here :wink:

1 Like

27 Likes

very cartoonish! I like the style of the builds

1 Like

Edit 9/21:
Since people keep on liking this, here are some up to date photos as I finished the map earlier this month. The game is called Fireteam, and this map is not yet released:

41 Likes

looks amazing! I really like the top view of the whole thing. :+1:

Starting a new build. Are there too much lights?

Twitter: Crazedbrick1 (@Crazedbrick1) / Twitter

Portfolio: Crazed | Mid Poly Builder - Collaboration / Portfolios - DevForum | Roblox

14 Likes

Too many lights.
The ceiling needs more variation.

Yes to many just make them bigger

Does your game use Atmosphere or is that just FogEnd?

1 Like

About the game: This game is based off a 90s movie named “Cube” and I just thought it would be fun to create this in Roblox. The concept is a player starts off in a weird lab where they are forced to complete experiments (death mazes). Each maze is suppose to resemble a giant “Cube” made up of smaller cubes (rooms) and the player starts somewhere inside one of these cube rooms and has to move through the different rooms, some trapped, to find the way out. The way out (exit room) in connected by a “Bridge”… These rooms also rotate around at different intervals… making it difficult to survive… Its suppose to be hard to get to the exit and escape because that’s the main (only) achievement and I want to make badges for escaping different cube mazes… (I plan on making different designs of mazes for example. epic ones, race ones, spiral ones, speed runs, etc…)

Is this concept hard to understand? Or is the in game tutorial enough to get the player started?
… I kinda want the players to have a shroud of mystery and discover as its suppose to be a creepy horror/mystery genre.

I plan on expanding the main lobby, I’m not sure if its my scripting or im pushing roblox’s potential with too many moving parts but the lobby was getting laggy and im probably going to do it in multiple instances… Eventually…

13 Likes

:eyes:

8 Likes

No 3090 logo 0/10

Jokes aside. I like the build. Keep it up.

Looks clean! Is that an autocombo or more complex?

Im working on a island game, its inspired off of dollhouse roleplay

3 Likes

Just completed a custom proximity prompt for my upcoming game!

6 Likes

I just wanted to do something different rather than developing a game, I decided to make a working Apple IIc clone:

[Edit] I finished the monitor:

Last part: Scripting the computer!

21 Likes

A project I’ve been working on for some time! This is a Japanese “Yari”, a spear with an unconventional “Jumonji” spearhead resembling a trident. Like the Katana and most other bladed Japanese weapons, it is part of a group of traditional Japanese weapons known as “Nihonto”.

Most Yaris usually don’t have a prominent Hamon temper line, but I decided to model one in for fun! Also because some yari spearheads were forged in the same way Japanese katanas were.

Here’s a close-up on the hamon pattern:

10 Likes

I love this.

Now make one of those demons with that animation.

And the rest of Week 4 while your at it.

Just kidding, but this is cool. Nice work lol.

1 Like

Too many lights, use Triangle Treatment to fix it!

What do you mean by triangle treatment?

Enlighten me master builder.