What are you working on currently? (2021)

I use a free software called Musescore, all of hat song was made in there! Musescore is like Roblox, you can show your creations to others and there is a “studio”(composition app) that you make music from.

Brooo this somehow sounds a bit like a combination of the star wars theme and the black widow trailer music theme ! DOOOOOPE

Modelling a Japanese “Daisho” set consisting of a Wakizashi and a Katana. Both weapons are not done yet and I intend to detail them further.

16 Likes

(Do remind me if I’ve already posted this before, as I don’t recall posting this before.)

A PvP game inspired by Mortem Metallum.

2 Likes

New builds everyday!
Portfolio: Thuliiii’s portfolio

20 Likes

I’m working on a horror game with my friend! :smiley:

I am working in User Interface and Vectors, I hope to be able to sell in summer :sweat_smile: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

I’m working on pretty much anything that seems cool. Mostly building and GFX. I started composing, too.

1 Like

I’m lovin’ the double dash vibe!

25 Likes

Something devious is happening in 22…

44 Likes

M61 Vulcan

(it’s for my ciws so it looks a bit different from other variants)

24 Likes

Behold, the most realistic light source on Roblox:

None of it is pre-calculated or baked. Shadow softness is purely based on real-time object positioning.

Example:

It’s here if you want to play it:

20 Likes

I drew my cringy roblox avatar
Screenshot 2021-05-18 9.01.16 PM !
first one is fist attempt
Screenshot 2021-05-18 9.20.01 PM|121x248
second attempt

7 Likes

Hmmm, it’s The Scheme, but longer and adjusted.

5 Likes

Updated Some new buildings in the background, more sailboats etc.

51 Likes

Made 2 variations of a game thumbnail :relaxed:

15 Likes

love the concept, but you should really consider using slim, wide banners for your portfolio section headers. large images like this dominate your portfolio and distract from the content. i personally found it very difficult to read any text/information on your portfolio, since the large headers kept drawing my attention away.

perhaps try building something smaller that you can use. ideally, this is the sort of size you’re looking for:

Profile banner - 1

7 Likes

My first car.

13 Likes