What are you working on currently? (2021)

The game doesn’t have a name yet lol. I’ll post a link to the game when its done. My goal is to finish it by the end of school, which is on the 27th of this month.

It still looks good though I would say a great start.

Some tips:

Try making some small hills around, plus make a pathway. It’ll be a good realistic vibe

You could also use the Roblox Forest pack that has better tree assets. Try using that and see how it’ll look like!

1 Like

making fonts is soooo hard, i have been working a for a few hours on this and it still looks bad lol.

9 Likes

Sapphire Caverns… NEAR FINAL.

8 Likes

you shouldn’t doubt yourself, it looks great!

10 Likes

I drew @PancakesNSyrup21!

18 Likes

I am working on trying to basically improve my development skills a bit in Scripting and UI Design. I have been working on a simple game named Your Fabulous Face and some stuff to build up my scripting portfolio.

Overall not super much else.

1 Like

Holy crap! You drew that?! I swore that was a model!

3 Likes

Portfolio headers

15 Likes

Some WIP PBR commissions done recently, still got some left to do.

Close-up shots

20 Likes

intothedark-gif

o o

still need to make fire animation

11 Likes

I am working on a Kool Killer revamp, it still needs lots of work but for the most part, it works and is a lot of fun (especially for game nights)

https://www.roblox.com/games/6811282812/Kool-Killer-II

1 Like

This piece is currently a work in progress:

Anchor

Messing with the different knobs for the synthesizer that I have no clue how to use and making some nice drum and string patterns.

4 Likes

Map build for a roblox puzzle horror game im making for fun.

40 Likes

20 Likes

what website or app do you use to create music bc i am interested in learning?

1 Like

very realistic!!!

Zap zap

37 Likes

This is SOOO cool man!! There’s so much potential of cool scenarios for this :+1: