What are you working on currently? (2021)

Here is the final result.

20 Likes

creating some terrain

26 Likes

18 Likes

(posted this on twitter but the resolution on the pic was kinda poo so im posting it here as well)

This is a WIP untextured custom “Dragon” Katana with a heavily customized Kikusui hamon temper line. I originally wanted to just use it as it is but due to the insane tri count that accompanies what is probably my most “Detailed” attempt at a weapon’s hamon line, I’m probably just going to bake it after I texture this guy.

I have not modeled a sheath (saya) for it, nor have I added a proper pommel (Kashira). I also haven’t added a Handguard (Tsuba) yet.

edit: my devforum picture uploading thing keeps glitching out

14 Likes

unknown-290 unknown-361

25 Likes

Made an animation. Started working on this back in February and I finally got to finishing it.

37 Likes

The animation is really funny but some animations are chunky and robotic. I love it overall! (humorous.)

1 Like

May I ask what you used to animate this? I really enjoyed it by the way. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! I used Roblox Studio and the Moon Animation Suite plugin to animate this. (Thinking about releasing a tutorial on how to do this.)

3 Likes

Really nice animation with a really nice plot! I like the attention to detail (such as the yellow person stretching) and the little subtle hand gestures! This really gave me a good laugh, I hope you can make more of these animations! (also your voice acting or whoever did it was great)

2 Likes

just some railgun gameplay, showing centered railgun

11 Likes

Practicing my Gfx

14 Likes

I’m working on a form of age rating guidelines based on the ESRB and PEGI. The purpose of this is for a way to inform players what they will be experiencing in games, or “experiences” as Roblox likes to put it.

I don’t know what DevForum you’ve been on but on this one here you don’t make replies just to insult someone.

At most just use the flag option, but to me it looks like an actual creation, not spam.

Not everyone has to create extremely realistic showcases, people can post whatever creations they want here.

9 Likes

This is really funny and cool.

Did you build the house in this animation?

I make stuffs.

15 Likes

That’s actually not the case, if you looked at one of his post that photo actually has over 60 light objects in one area. That’s a somewhat realistic lighting scene.

1 Like

I think those are excellent!l I really like the nod to the RNLI and the Seaking. And the pile of dead noobs, they’re great.

Is the one with the pile of noobs for sharkblox?

I found this very funny, and I even laughed out loud at some parts! I saw that there was some depth of field effects during the whole animation, just a small question, are you able to animate depth of field through moon animator? Keep up the good work :upside_down_face:

2 Likes