What are you working on currently? (2021)

Oh yes! I was in your Place called “Mellow Abode” and the trend inspired me from there :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Haha I was inspired by @anon74807963 because he likes to add his hat too. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thats 100 dollars if you just buying it lol

Working on a story-driven horror game :robot:

Main asylum building (In-game it will be night and outside is still not finished)

First location (Protagonist’s house)

Here are three shots inside of the asylum

39 Likes

for a game

6 Likes

Made this basic thing 2 days ago. Screw revising for exams :slight_smile:

Portfolio: THULiCORE's portfolio

4 Likes

Now its easier to make the huge wacky curvy modern buildings :heart:

1 Like

really basic touch placement system concept. long press to “pick up” furniture

CB88YA6nLr

14 Likes

might do so if i get the motivation to expand on the idea, ty for the feedback however, appreciate it!

1 Like

Am honored to be the (2^6)th like :fire:
I actually made such plugin before. But I still just don’t have enough time to make it public ready.
Good job!

1 Like

I have been working on 2 things:

Project #1:

Obby Virtual! [ALPHA]

Read the description on the forum.

Project #2:

GameVersion

GameVersion is an easy-to-use update log system using ModuleScripts. It is FAR from being done! (heck, I haven’t even started making it yet!)

2 Likes

Im just going to dropshadow everything on roblox UI.

6 Likes

prison life revamp be like: ^^^

1 Like

Started working on a Roblox mobile app concept yesterday.

7 Likes

Finished another GFX!

6 Likes

“we have to go inside, there is just way too many infecteds’ here…”

In my opinion, there are too many games based on infections, as if that was the only way to make a game fun.

Why not try something more original? Maybe add a heavy weight to in-game puzzles, there aren’t many games about that. Some players enjoy challenges like the one you posted. Just an idea.
Anyway, have fun while doing what you want!

After 2 months of hard work, I have finished the modelling phase of my C96 Mauser Pistol. I will upload the whole project once I finish texturing to my Artstation page.

Highpoly (ZBrush)

Highpoly (Blender)

Blockout

19 Likes

I just finished updating my portfolio. Check it out!

https://devforum.roblox.com/t/mithrandir6440-original-music-compositions/1248147

2 Likes

Working on Strongest One (based on the game show Weakest Link) with @GamersInternational and @RobloxTitan4223. We’re almost done! Just needs a little bit of playtesting, feedback and bug fixes.

4 Likes

Trying to think of a way to create danmaku patterns that won’t break when SignalBehavior is set to deferred.

1 Like