What are you working on currently? (2021)

Happy Pride Month to all! :rainbow_flag:

5 Likes

the NPC dialogue is so realistic to the point that it’s more immersive than a rockstar game

2 Likes

Wow, that is awesome! How do you change the top bar? Cover it with a ScreenGUI?

Working on pets face.
It just remains the mouth

16 Likes

Wow! Are you for hire? I love those faces!

2 Likes

Made a trilinear interpolation function using a bilinear interpolation function.

I have no idea if it works properly, but uhh…

here it is

https://www.roblox.com/library/6984512779/TriLinnear-interpolation

You can also make it bicubic or “bicosine” if you want.

Again, I have no clue if this even works properly, I only did one test, where I already knew the correct value in my head and tested it to see if it would output the correct value with the inputs I had in mind. Please correct me if you notice any mistakes that I may have made.

And here is where I got the bilinear interpolation function from

2 Likes

out here making godzilla in fl studio

12 Likes

We only provide the best cleaning experiences

46 Likes

Updating Mountains

43 Likes

that looks really good as always

1 Like

19 Likes

I’ve scrapped my old FPS project to start working on a much better framework. Almost a week and I’ve made a lot of progress so far. I was stuck on the viewmodel system for like 2 whole months before I scrapped that lmao

First person viewmodel system, third person holstering, server security and replication to other players is done. Looking great so far.

(this was an old recording, ignore the fact that the bolt doesn’t go back, I fixed that later)

I’ll be expanding the system with more and more features over time.

16 Likes

working on a demon slayer fan-game, currently got da basis of the unarmed combat down

21 Likes

Made this fun cinematic piece earlier today. Enjoy!!

7 Likes

omg this sounds amazing i love the build up from beginning to end, keep it up

2 Likes

Is this from GTAV? It seems familiar…

1 Like

Some of the windows are bland but nice map

1 Like

Yeah, I agree I think he should maybe add some windows with the lights turned on or maybe add decals to some windows, I don’t know though.

PREViEW:

PORTFOLiO: THULiCORE's portfolio

5 Likes

Are those tiles in the bathroom decals or actually well detailed? It’s hard to tell from the picture.

I’m talking about the black stripes on the floor.