What are you working on currently? (2021)

I think that the dock boards are too duplicated. I recommend resizing and rotating the boards to give level. I can’t believe that you are working so hard over these projects!

Dang! This reminds me a lot of BOTW, did you take inspiration from there?

2 Likes

Portfolio: Crazed | Proficient Mid Poly Builder

Twitter: @Crazedbrick1

26 Likes

chair

19 Likes

In my last post, I talking about about implementing many large aspects of the game. Currently, I have wrapped up one of those systems.

Buildings that create resources require workers in order to function properly. Houses will add population that can then be put to work at various jobs. Each job has a priority that can be manually adjusted by the player.

Having jobs be unfulfilled will lead to less resources being generated.

(When Farm has unfulfilled jobs)

(When Farm has all jobs filled)

The next system that I want to tackle is Happiness, which will play a direct role in Taxation.

8 Likes

[size=“6”][color=#FFFF00]P[/color][color=#FCF202]o[/color][color=#F9E604]r[/color][color=#F6DA06]t[/color][color=#F3CE08]f[/color][color=#F0C20A]o[/color][color=#EDB60C]l[/color][color=#EAAA0E]i[/color][color=#E79E10]o[/color][color=#E49212]:[/color] [/size]THULiCORE's portfolio

9 Likes

everything is made with parts

50 Likes

Nope, first time using Pinterest to collect a collage of images fitting the theme.

2 Likes

I’m working on this game : Obby masters(Open beta) - Roblox

1 Like

Nice, I’m working on a platfomer myself!
Good work :+1:

1 Like

I’ve been working on this game prototype that I started ages ago but never really commit fully so I’ve been working on and off for quite a while now… :ohmy:

Threes Armor too but I was too lazy to give the item to myself in game.

23 Likes

Incredible!

The armor kinda reminds me of an apron that reminds me of some kitchen games.

So yeah game idea alert.
Nice work though :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you Its actually my first ever time participating in these “What are you working on currently” posts :happy3:

2 Likes

Same, I’m working on a platformer too!

2 Likes

Updated my platformer, a lot.

• Coin System
  • Coin UI
  • Coin leaderstat
  • Test level
  • Temp coin model
  • Temp terrain models

9 Likes

I love this! It reminds me of mario! When you get a chance, please notify me when the game releases!

1 Like

I will, I’m working as fast as I can, I’m preparing a level system.

2 Likes

Currently working on a roguelite with a race system similar to rogue lineage. So far, this is a one-man project, but I’m hoping to get a scripter to script the game.
https://streamable.com/kt9bnq

9 Likes

35 Likes

clouds look nice

16 Likes