What are you working on currently? (2021)

23 Likes

That is SO SICK! Where did you get the sound effects from? Did you find them in the library or did you upload your own sounds?

1 Like

Looks cool, but you should add a lot more detail at the bottom of the buildings.

I think they are from the roblox city pack, can’t confirm though.

I’m modelling blast walls (basically the modern replacement for sand bags). I’m trying to grow my knowledge in Blender and modelling in general.

16 Likes

working on my portfolio and UI commissions!

ui
my portfolio:

1 Like

Haven’t tried out some of the newer lighting stuff.

27 Likes

Updated :eyes:

18 Likes

Nice work! One thing I would change is that the bridge peaks multiple times throughout the bridge but there aren’t any supports to hold them up

They’re quite hard to see in the last image, but there are actually ropes attached. The bridge is meant to be physics-based but until I can get it down right it’s static. It looks weird for sure but definitely isn’t the final form.

7 Likes

10 Likes

OMG AAA I love it! You did a great job!

Not looking for feedback simply making things for enjoyment and coping with mental health.
First animation attempt within 3DS max.

1,513 polys
1,670 verts

6 Likes

The Pit

Drop

I made this just for the screenshots, the video was recorded on my Xbox.

9 Likes

I made a bot real quick for practice which silently follows you when you’re not looking and proceeds to hide if you look at it

41 Likes

Working on the combat side of my game currently.

12 Likes

More Buildings in some Streets

22 Likes

Jedi Temple on Ossus

67 Likes

check it man is flowing with energy :flushed:

credits to @SplashModel for being an amazing builder

9 Likes

Reminds of games like Superliminal and The Stanley Parable. I would definitely play this.

1 Like