What are you working on currently? (2021)

The Pit

Drop

I made this just for the screenshots, the video was recorded on my Xbox.

9 Likes

I made a bot real quick for practice which silently follows you when you’re not looking and proceeds to hide if you look at it

41 Likes

Working on the combat side of my game currently.

12 Likes

More Buildings in some Streets

22 Likes

Jedi Temple on Ossus

67 Likes

check it man is flowing with energy :flushed:

credits to @SplashModel for being an amazing builder

9 Likes

Reminds of games like Superliminal and The Stanley Parable. I would definitely play this.

1 Like

Quick question. How did you make the road so smooth? I’ve tried to make roads be able to go up inclines and remain smooth, but I can’t.

im working on my badge game this is the link to it

https://www.roblox.com/games/4809245821/Yugimutos-badge-walk-62-Badges?refPageId=fac022ea-1c84-439f-97dd-f502164e354b

1 Like

This is incredible. I haven’t seen such high quality maps made with Roblox terrain in a while. I presume you had to change some of the colours of the the terrain textures though.

1 Like

Right now I am working on a new difficulty chart obby with my friends for my new studio!

(3) Happy’s Difficulty Chart - Roblox

Edit, If you guys have any feedback please be sure to tell me them. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Apartment bedroom. I’ll add an adjacent home office sooner or later.

16 Likes

Updated, I like the way these pyramid-roofed buildings look

16 Likes

OS2U Floatplane

7 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 1 hour unless flagged)

2 Likes

I am not entirely a “professional” builder, but I have followed the work of said person a lot and it seems great to me, you cannot wait to have a city with details in a few days, maybe @murjarquitecto , he only dedicates himself to planning the first map and then details

2 Likes

I agree on that part, but you are not specifying your “details” maybe sometimes people lose inspiration to do them :thinking:

2 Likes

finished this large map finally.

21 Likes

It is not to offend but you have to be kidding, the Wood library that this guy made inspired by you, also has great details, I saw it, the city of “New York” that he built, not to mention, it may not be the great thing in the buildings, but I love its subway station and Stools, I could go on but returning to the point, the fact that said person does not add the details you expected does not make him a “Bad Builder or a Bad Construction”
As @BigBrothersBlox said before, sometimes people can lose inspiration
My conclusion: A builder who has taken the time to build a lot of things on his own and still be good at what he does, in the future will improve more in terms of details, i could say
And there is no reason to offend, as you are also an amazing builder (@Crazedbrick1) :wink:

3 Likes

Created @voidsar ’s watermark

Hire me here: P4A | Graphic Designer

7 Likes