What are you working on currently? (2021)

Nice work! One thing I would change is that the bridge peaks multiple times throughout the bridge but there aren’t any supports to hold them up

They’re quite hard to see in the last image, but there are actually ropes attached. The bridge is meant to be physics-based but until I can get it down right it’s static. It looks weird for sure but definitely isn’t the final form.

7 Likes

10 Likes

OMG AAA I love it! You did a great job!

Not looking for feedback simply making things for enjoyment and coping with mental health.
First animation attempt within 3DS max.

1,513 polys
1,670 verts

6 Likes

The Pit

Drop

I made this just for the screenshots, the video was recorded on my Xbox.

9 Likes

I made a bot real quick for practice which silently follows you when you’re not looking and proceeds to hide if you look at it

41 Likes

Working on the combat side of my game currently.

12 Likes

More Buildings in some Streets

22 Likes

Jedi Temple on Ossus

67 Likes

check it man is flowing with energy :flushed:

credits to @SplashModel for being an amazing builder

9 Likes

Reminds of games like Superliminal and The Stanley Parable. I would definitely play this.

1 Like

Quick question. How did you make the road so smooth? I’ve tried to make roads be able to go up inclines and remain smooth, but I can’t.

im working on my badge game this is the link to it

https://www.roblox.com/games/4809245821/Yugimutos-badge-walk-62-Badges?refPageId=fac022ea-1c84-439f-97dd-f502164e354b

1 Like

This is incredible. I haven’t seen such high quality maps made with Roblox terrain in a while. I presume you had to change some of the colours of the the terrain textures though.

1 Like

Right now I am working on a new difficulty chart obby with my friends for my new studio!

(3) Happy’s Difficulty Chart - Roblox

Edit, If you guys have any feedback please be sure to tell me them. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Apartment bedroom. I’ll add an adjacent home office sooner or later.

16 Likes

Updated, I like the way these pyramid-roofed buildings look

16 Likes

OS2U Floatplane

7 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 1 hour unless flagged)

2 Likes