What are you working on currently? (2021)

I wish this project was near complete so I can see the amazing result, but it’s not. This is the west end of the bridge I have been working on, along with some lighting tweaks to the bridge.

12 Likes

9 Likes

Thats amazing! How did you do it? + Is this some sort of 2D Animation Plugin? Thats cool!

1 Like

Hey there I am just wondering how you did that because in my game the intensity of the neon materiel is too high! :slight_smile:

Currently working on an accurate AK 74m with interior.

I just started recently but heres what I’ve done so far

Handle

Dust Cover

Bolt Carrier with Gas Piston

Like I said, not much yet but hopefully I can finish this within 2-3 days.

Edit: I actually finished the gun within 1 long night, heres the finished render.

20 Likes

WIP build for the Roblox Architects building event! :hammer:

Portfolio: Crazed | Proficient Mid Poly Builder

Twitter: Crazed (@Crazedbrick1)

32 Likes

I’m working on a Chat-Plugin called DevChat. It’s built with Roblox-TS and Roact.

33 Likes

Unfinished but I still really like it. I’ll be adding more graves, vegetation and a proper atmosphere/back cemetery fences soon.

Note; this is just the shop of my game, lol.

15 Likes

Decided to participate in the Imagination Challenge, here’s how the first submission looks like:

26 Likes

Dark swamp cemeteries are so much fun.

Tris count: 25k
(trying to get it down to 15-20k)

15 Likes

Made a game based on the game-play of Smash Bros., where you knock people out of view to gain points.
If you’re alone, you fight NPCs until someone joins!

14 Likes

Starting on another tutorial. I want to expand my skills by the end of the summer and thought low poly would be a good place to start

(sorry for poor quality)

12 Likes

Okay final update, with terrain it’s probably about 26,000 tris. Also uses MeshParts so if your computer can’t handle it, it’ll automatically reduce MeshPart quality and perform amazingly.

15 Likes

i made wellspring from octopath!

30 Likes

This looks really useful with the fact that you can react to chats.

1 Like

Just adding more guis into my difficulty chart obby!
Capture for dev

Edit. Dose anyone know how to add effects on checkpoints so when you touch them they react?

10 Likes

Currently working on a series of small low poly maps for an upcoming game.
Here is the japanese style one.

18 Likes

Vertex Painting. If you have some knowledge with Blender you might know how to use this trick.

1 Like

Doing some fighting game guis. Heres some progress ive made

12 Likes

Removed work for personal reasons, sorry.

23 Likes