What are you working on currently? (2021)

Lucky Number 50 Simulator is one of my primary focuses atm.

It’s basically a game where you’re given a phone that has a chance rate of 1/1000 which is 0.1%, and your goal is to generate the number 50 with your phone which gives you points to unlock hats with unique tools that you can mess around with. We’re still actively developing it so not all features are 100% present in the game so it can get boring after a little while since not everything is implemented, and only me and my friend work on the game as of right now (staying that way btw).

We’re also developing a gumball machine that gives you random things that can aid you or completely fail on you. Everything within the game is completely luck based. (not p2p either!)

We’re also going for an old classic roblox map style so everything is built in 1 stud (man can that get difficult at times!) but it’s really fun.

We also have a tutorial included which helps you get familiar with the base line of the game! (I don’t quite understand why most games don’t have this but yeah)

7 Likes

Hardship
Think deep and far.

11 Likes

I’ve been working on this project for a client that is been in progress for a few months now. It’s a very hyper-realistic Train that’s being installed in a diorama. I also don’t feel like going super-nerd and go out on explaining what train this is. It’s bits and pieces that I’m building and assembling and close to texturing soon. That last image is a mockup of what it will look like, but I hope you get the idea.

35 Likes

Commissioned watermarks!

11 Likes

Quasar hired me a little while ago, I think he will love this! Great job @IUseProcreate4Art!

1 Like

I’m focusing on my resort game!
Here’s a link if anyone is interested:

12 Likes

I made some sussy pixel art in 15 minutes. I enjoyed making this, they were really easy and fun to make (as long as you have your template and reference at least). You guys should try doing this when you’re bored.

17 Likes

Thanks, that was commissioned by him

2 Likes

Some staff and skull i made for a commission

15 Likes

:eyes:

42 Likes

Surge Mode

[Let’s not talk about how i’m level 118 and level 1 at the same time :smile:]

Updated what the beams look like again

9 Likes

Some updates on my mesh deformation character. Still haven’t started on combat but I did a lot of things to make movement neater. Also just experimenting with armor (surprisingly hard and annoying to make).
And probably not visible on this low quality video but I added ears, because it kinda looked cursed without them.

16 Likes

A bit ago, I finished a large japanese-style map for a sword fighting event. Here’s some pictures of it:

Super glad to have gotten back into building again after a bit of a hiatus!

16 Likes

Hoping to release my first game, Crystal Climb later this month. The player grabs crystals before they disappear and uses ones that match the color of pillars to raise them and get to the top before the other players.

4 Likes

got bored and did a professional orchestral remix of the amongus trap remix in like an hour

14 Likes

I wish this project was near complete so I can see the amazing result, but it’s not. This is the west end of the bridge I have been working on, along with some lighting tweaks to the bridge.

12 Likes

9 Likes

Thats amazing! How did you do it? + Is this some sort of 2D Animation Plugin? Thats cool!

1 Like

Hey there I am just wondering how you did that because in my game the intensity of the neon materiel is too high! :slight_smile:

Currently working on an accurate AK 74m with interior.

I just started recently but heres what I’ve done so far

Handle

Dust Cover

Bolt Carrier with Gas Piston

Like I said, not much yet but hopefully I can finish this within 2-3 days.

Edit: I actually finished the gun within 1 long night, heres the finished render.

20 Likes