What are you working on currently? (2021)

I’m not a builder, but I decided to try out building by recreating 2Fort from Team Fortress 2 in ROBLOX, and, behold, the fruits of my construction labors.

(2Forts - Roblox)

11 Likes

I will get used to this

22 Likes

Holy sha-moly! I love it! 9.5/10! But the second image doesn’t look too good, for some reason, perhaps it’s due to the fact that you have outside driveway lights inside a building.

1 Like

A GUI based simulator eerily similar to a website you might know.

3 Likes

I know this might not seem like much at first if you guys have a bit of experience in this, since really all I did was interpolate the texture coordinates and multiplied them by my barycentric coordinates. But the cool thing here is this isn’t streamed in. These two textures are 100x100 and are stored as a JSON string in a module script. I generated that data from a tool I coded with help from png-js and nodejs’s file system. It can store as much textures as you want theoretically as long as the json string doesnt exceed 200kb (the mans is 112 kb and the waifu is 164kb)

this is still on one thread, no streaming. I get 20fps at 100x100 (image is 200x200) but also I have a really bad processor (2.7 ghz) so theoretically seeing as modern processors are like 4ghz it could probably get to 40 fps? Idk. Modulo spam check cheese is gone here btw and the biggest bottleneck here is changing the pixels color. As I type this out, i am thinking of an optimization to counteract this, maybe check if the color changed instead of constantly resetting all the colors to the waifu after each frame?

Screen Shot 2021-07-28 at 7.29.15 PM

15 Likes

You can bunch the pixels up into groups with uigradient, 1 frame = roughly 8 pixels

3 Likes

Yea someone told me to use this resource for optimizing it. However I just did benchmarking and it turns out that it is only accountable for about 1/20th of the time of a frame [POC] Optimized Frame Image Rendering With UIGradients

3 Likes

A library thing I made:

5 Likes

My new works for my game

Portfolio: [Closed] Lrlxxd - Cheap Logo, GFX Designer and modeler - #18 by Electrosafari

6 Likes

nice pad, the city really looks better with interiors.

Past 3 years, I think I improved a lot in coding. I guess I don’t really need to focus on coding since I learnt it well. I’m currently trying to learn gfx. Here’s my render that I made few hours ago.

6 Likes

Trying to take advantage of photo editing as much as possible, so I’m trying to refrain from editing as much as normal in blender. Cant wait to see how this looks after the edit!

5 Likes

Some DJ booths I made for my game, Dangerous DJs.

Confetti.wmv (739.7 KB)

5 Likes

Would ya look at that, I actually updated it. Gonna update it some more probably idk

19 Likes

hi

19 Likes

I’m working on modifications for my upcoming game “Light’s Out”.
(I am aiming for the release of Beta by the end of the year, so be on the lookout)

9 Likes

Where did the foot go :thinking: Jokes aside, can’t wait to see progress :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Not Finished

26 Likes

Question: where did you find this black undercover cop car model?

1 Like

Currently working on… a boss battle against a giant mech!

28 Likes