What are you working on currently? (2021)

My new works for my game

Portfolio: [Closed] Lrlxxd - Cheap Logo, GFX Designer and modeler - #18 by Electrosafari

6 Likes

nice pad, the city really looks better with interiors.

Past 3 years, I think I improved a lot in coding. I guess I don’t really need to focus on coding since I learnt it well. I’m currently trying to learn gfx. Here’s my render that I made few hours ago.

6 Likes

Trying to take advantage of photo editing as much as possible, so I’m trying to refrain from editing as much as normal in blender. Cant wait to see how this looks after the edit!

5 Likes

Some DJ booths I made for my game, Dangerous DJs.

Confetti.wmv (739.7 KB)

5 Likes

Would ya look at that, I actually updated it. Gonna update it some more probably idk

19 Likes

hi

19 Likes

I’m working on modifications for my upcoming game “Light’s Out”.
(I am aiming for the release of Beta by the end of the year, so be on the lookout)

9 Likes

Where did the foot go :thinking: Jokes aside, can’t wait to see progress :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Not Finished

26 Likes

Question: where did you find this black undercover cop car model?

1 Like

Currently working on… a boss battle against a giant mech!

27 Likes

It is not a model of the toolbox, therefore it will not be found

1 Like

So I’ve been playing this game called Polytopia for a very long time… so I modeled a warrior and I’m very happy with the results!

And only 200 tris!

8 Likes

I believe the 1/20th number comes from the fact that the UIGradient trick can display 20 individual pixels, or, if you enable the fix supplied by @DataBrain it ends up being 18 pixels (which fixes a small amount of “artifacting” on the ends of each frame).

If you’re not updating the pixels, that trick will save you huge amounts of frame time, however, its extremely expensive to update the pixels, so its nowhere near being real time.

It’s probably best used for generating sprites, or applying effects to a small number of pixel columns.

(Tl;dr it should trend to being roughly 18x faster when used for static rendering, and decently faster when only updating a small number of rows)

1 Like

It wouldnt work in my setup as I have a color buffer and usually each pixel is changed. Greedy meshing/doing that would slow it down cause it’d require having to create and destroy a bunch of instances. I get 45 fps using the blender monkey for ex, i think I have found the true cause though. I am trying to code a scanline implementation instead of barycentric coordinates

1 Like

Simple title screen for a game I’m working on

49 Likes

I’m working on another custom proximity prompt style:

New Custom Prompt

I’m planning on adding automatic customization with attributes. Should be released to #resources:community-resources soon!

9-slice image

New Project (18)

I used the points 65,65 and 191,191 for the bounds.

12 Likes

Working on a game called ‘The Musician’

4 Likes

:eyes:

38 Likes