What are you working on currently? (2021)

i try to escape this build but it keeps pulling me back in

13 Likes

8 Likes

I’ve been learning GFX recently, I might do commissions in the future but it’s kind of hard to balance it with building.

17 Likes

working on a personal project now, just made a new building now i gotta get down to the details

15 Likes

:heart_eyes:

13 Likes

Next generation detail.

3 Likes

Updating

24 Likes

Spent the last few days working on this lil’ shop. Really like the end result of it all

16 Likes

According to your argument, you say that it is to help people improve and that they appreciate it but, I do not see the joke in this, If you really want to help improve something, you have to say what needs to be improved, not just say “lol”, so you can never improve what you want to improve

The fact that @murjarquitecto only told you that, is not a reason for YOU to be offended, what I want to get to, I am 100% sure that he appreciates your criticism but everything takes time,
He is already a good builder regardless of his simple or realistic quality, I will only ask you to respect my opinion as well as I respect yours

6 Likes

Built some cannon siege weapons:

https://i.imgur.com/MbFD4tZ.mp4

25 Likes

Low tris and lightweight trees that I’ll be using for my game.

Swamp tree, willow tree (I’ll be adding vines soon), oak tree, tall oak tree and cypress tree. All the leaves use the same MeshId so it’ll load practically instantly.

The swamp tree (the one with brances) uses its own trunk MeshId for its branches. This way if a branch is ever not needed (hidden by leaves/clipping into a building) it can get removed. Also will save on performance. :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Decided to remake the roblox classic vampire face in higher quality because the original is fuzzy.

Original vampire face (the one that’s fuzzy)

Non fuzzy version that I created.

10 Likes

July 9th - August 21st progress report

Heres a before and after to kick things off. I decided to completely change the direct location due to performance issues especially with such a large area to see. The Cafe remains untouched.

Old

Now

Now for the sweet stuff.

Obviously, its still a work in progress, however I feel great potential for the final product.
You can take your own look here: Downtown (WIP) - Roblox

14 Likes

Unfinished But Currently Working On:
If you’d like to check it out you can visit it here😀: (6) New Project - Roblox

At Night Time:

Still A Work In Progress So Far.:grinning::blush::sunglasses:
-(Its a house)

20 Likes

Working on a wispy cloud preset for my cloud generator plugin.

7 Likes

Its too big compared o the dummy model, make it smaller

34 Likes

Looks really smooth and very high quality.

3 Likes

Working on a map and procedural animations for a game

36 Likes

spear

robloxapp-20210820-2030092.wmv (4.0 MB)

Btw how do I make a video appear on here without pepole have to download it?

1 Like