What are you working on currently? (2021)

Its too big compared o the dummy model, make it smaller

36 Likes

Looks really smooth and very high quality.

4 Likes

Working on a map and procedural animations for a game

37 Likes

spear

robloxapp-20210820-2030092.wmv (4.0 MB)

Btw how do I make a video appear on here without pepole have to download it?

1 Like

More progress on the gun loadout screen!

Epic stats (hovering over sections reveals more technical stuff):

29 Likes

You could upload the video to youtube and then post it, that is the only way I can think of.

mp4’s
I use cloud convert to quickly make uploadable videos from screen caps.

Coming soon :eyes: Speedrunners game!

12 Likes

Pathtraced HDRI studio light caustics, rendered in roblox. Sky image parsed at full resolution from the file.

38 Likes

awesome dude, how long does it take to render?

2 Likes

Haha chicken drumstick run

7 Likes

Made a photo taking system, it still has a few bugs.

Image from Gyazo

https://www.roblox.com/games/7302418184/pictures

14 Likes

Showcase by me and @MisssAnthropocene

56 Likes

I’ve been working on an SCP game, but progress is slow. I recently made a very simple self-driving car system (Humanoid:MoveTo() and waypoint paths) out of boredom.

1 Like

Heya, I understand it has been 7 months however, I’m currently getting into showcases. It is working well.

Usually, I run out of patience but I’m overcoming my lack of it by building these.

2 Likes

How do you have a good enough computer?

Jokes aside, this is WONDERFUL. Would like to know how many parts there are.

2 Likes

I’m working on a project again that I haven’t really bothered with since February or March.

Basically it’s a plane you can control using the mouse (though I’m considering switching to keyboard for more control). The plane currently moves via CFrames and AngularVelocity, but I’m planning to change the CFrames to something else.

Right now, I have the plane set to move at its actual speed relative to the scale of the map, so if the flight IRL would take 5 hours, guess how long you’re waiting :wink:

It’s actually kind of relaxing to watch, though.

8 Likes

It really is a shame that the forum does not accept the only recording format their software produces.

1 Like

Sorry about the late reply. The circle in the middle of the screen? That’s shift lock.

1 Like