What are you working on currently? (2021)

This is not getting nearly enough attention, I’ve seen this being updated for a while now, and the fact that you just open sourced it completely blows my mind.

2 Likes

It’s nice for someone to comment on their models. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Soon I will share the Driving videos of the cars with a detailed video. :camera_flash:

1 Like

I was asking how many triangles the model had, like how many sides basically.

Did you import it separately?

:eyes: (Good changes so far)

33 Likes

Mining Inc 2 and my own Hide n’ Seek game. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Currently trying to learn Modelling, both UGC Concepts and Building.

Here’s a recent UGC Concept I made :wink:

hi so i have been working on a tower game here are pictures of the design tell me if you like it, also the video has some easter eggs

robloxapp-20210903-1704486.wmv (4.8 MB)

3 Likes

A model of the AKM. Finished in about 5-6 hours (I think), about 2.1k tris.

12 Likes

Type 100 SMG and a M1928 Thompson SMG

10 Likes

Updating

31 Likes

I’m working on a private game but I would love some help if you can.

Help here

Gonna be honest, that doesn’t look good. The walls are a disgusting color, the big blue shiny part looks like a chip. The text is horendous to look at.

I have one thing to say pls remove the poop dude are you trying to speedrun getting your account closed on roblox bro lol

1 Like

Well, I’m trying to get better at building, so I made this:

13 Likes

Dusk – wait, hang on Operatik, why are there so many Dusk(s) from you? Well, just because I was trying to make something sound good, I gradually improved over time… and old files somehow vanishes. Despite that it’s in E major, there’s so little room of cheese and almost felt like C# minor.

10 Likes

This looks amazing! I love how much effort you put into the detail of the car, it really makes everywhere you look intriguing and polished!

1 Like

so… uh… i coded a pringles chip out of blocks

38 Likes

made a golem for the first time in blender
took ~3-4 hours

29 Likes

Expansion, Details in some streets, cars

36 Likes

I made a fan art logo of Tower of Hell today!

Portfolio: [OPEN] ReapBeans | Logo Designer

10 Likes