What are you working on currently? (2021)

Currently working on this:)

7 Likes

;D (Updating)

30 Likes

I’m working on my ROBLOX game Diceboy two. The sequel to one of my old games made with my good friend tootypatrooty.
Here’s the game link: Diceboy Two - Roblox
And here’s a leak tooty posted.
diceboy 2 leak agen!111!1 - YouTube
Support us while we work on this project! We’ll really appreciate it. :slight_smile:

Side note: he’s also working on a spin-off comic of Diceboy 2! Diceboy CH1 - Shards Of TIME [PROLOGUE] Now he’s gone?

(yes i know he started working on that before the game was even declared like halfway finished talk to him about it not me I’m just the co owner ;-; )

Discord server: Diceboy Discord Server

2 Likes

I’m working on my website! It’s pretty trash but is improving! Here it is. https://adsbv.github.io/

I am also working on two projects! One is a game based on another game (Juke’s Towers of Hell) and the other is a project FOR Juke’s Towers of Hell :smiley:

Currently I am working on a lot of things and projects but those 2 are the primary ones and is valuable to me :slight_smile:

Here are the links to my projects: toos - Roblox ads_bv's Mini Frames Museum - Roblox

4 Likes

I made a fall tower defense map, I open sourced it for anyone who wants to use/modify.

You do not need to credit me.

I am available for hire, I like to make stuff like this and I’m pretty cheap.

FallTowerDefenseMap.rbxl (82.7 KB)

13 Likes

Slice!

35 Likes

This is really cool. Now you need a candle, or maybe a watermelon!

Exciting to think what you plan to do with this.

I made a realistic terrain game.
Terina V1.0 (Made for RDC21) - Roblox

8 Likes

I’m like level 210 on Tower Defense Simulator and I’d love to beat all the Bosses on your map too…Coolness.

Progress on the inside of my hybrid reach/halo3 Pelican project in blender.

19 Likes

Messing with Inverse Kinematics on my character, it was super worth it.
BEjjDfU1xI
RVE2YQ99vO

Edit: made a vid for the hell of it

36 Likes

Almost completed

Village 2021

9 Likes

base-d

16 Likes

Gotta love the chevy corvette :smirk:

1 Like

building replica of Grand Palais, France!

19 Likes

Some staircase

13 Likes

Courage and Honor

22 Likes

All areas so far, very happy with this progress

36 Likes

A court game in which you have to investigate and solve murders in court. I’m pretty happy with the progress I have made by now, and I hope I’ll be able to introduce this game to some players in the future!

11 Likes

pretty nice idea, but you need better ui.

edit:
why solve the case INSIDE the court itself what

2 Likes