What are you working on currently? (2021)

18 Likes

I’ve just open-sourced another of my very old places. Hopefully it can help someone learn.

Perlin generation is the foundation for Minecraft type terrain (theirs also uses wormholes and other algorithms).

This code is from 2017-2018, it probably has deprecated calls.

OPEN SOURCE: https://www.roblox.com/games/1084421511/OPEN-SOURCE-Perlin-Noise-Showcase

17 Likes

Currently working on a cartoon themed obstacle course game. I have put a lot of work into over the years, but the full version of the game is dropping in December so I thought I’d share :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Do you know of any good photo editing software’s?

That’s a crazebrick1 build alright.

• Good color scheme
  • FAN
1 Like

Started my component journey by using Fusion and I think it came out pretty nicely. Added a blur to the UI because why not :woot:

@Dawgcool13 A magician never reveals his secrets :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:
Just kidding, read How to make UI Gaussian Blur (Depth of Field)

13 Likes

Dang… how did you manage to blur the background with GUI on it? The only way to blur (that I know of) is with the BlurEffect, which covers the entire screen.

Sorry for the late response but thats super good. Just curious tho… What like music production program do you use? Or whatever you would call it lol.

It’s called a digital audio workstation (DAW). The most common ones are FL Studio and Ableton to my knowledge but they cost money. I recommend Audiotool and GarageBand if you’re low on budget.

1 Like

this is why we need real time reflections and/or cubemaps

I officially made the HECU suck at driving B)

5 Likes

Large procedurally generated planets that you can walk on

3 Likes

Hey, I would like to download fusion, but its very weird… the website I mean, when I want to download

U must use R15 character with some accessories or skinned meshes.

Lower depth of feild. Player can’t enjoy the scenery.

Doing a Voice Acting for Upcoming Experience on Roblox Base on Toy Story The Movie.

Stay Tune, I might Show some Sneak Peeks. :eyes:

20 Likes

working on like a mid-poly town for a client

15 Likes

Making a 3d model of my fender stratocaster.

16 Likes

did you know they add more detailed noise layers on top of that to make the terrain look more realistic?

when barney finally gets to have that beer with gordan

i added barney as a npc that can talk

11 Likes