What are you working on currently? (2021)

City for a Skate Boarding/ Vehicle Game

11 Likes

just updated my game called “SHINNERS”, made map alot bigger where is 64th and 63rd side of the “street”…cahnged game icon,map like said and ill add lil some some scripts probably
i aint gonna show the map tho but you can check it out g but only the map cuz it aint done

and don’t forget that we not from 63rd

9 Likes

Working on a light fixer plugin.
Before:

After:

It requires a lot of maths but it looks sooo good

16 Likes

I just started on my 2021 Christmas/ winter game and for 4 days of work, I think it looks pretty good. The trees are the first realistic trees I have ever made but I think they turned out decent. The cabin the screenshot is taken in is empty right now but I have been just working on the outside for now. I will also be adding more detail outside of course!

12 Likes

I’m not working on Bed Wars, I’m working on a Minecraft animation. It looks similar because of the minimalistic textures although they are different. I believe Bed Wards uses custom textures, but I’m using the Bare Bones texture pack which is supposed to resemble Minecraft promotional material.

I really like this metal pillar

12 Likes

Menu scene

7 Likes

This is extremely awesome, if this were to be a full on game, i would spend too much time on it.

1 Like

46 Likes

This is magnificent, the detail is truly out of this world

1 Like

POV: You’re a month late

17 Likes

Sword that I just finished recently!

11 Likes

Environment Extended for now… :cactus: :mountain:

19 Likes

hi power

10 Likes

Is that going to be official? Nice work.

perfect blocking and parrying demo

in the actual game (1/60 = 1 frame)

perfect block = blocking within 4 frames before an attack hits
parry = unblocking within 4 frames before an attack hits

will be really fun and useful in actual gameplay and make the skill ceiling of the game way higher

also stun time for both scales with damage
parry stun time is less than perfect block stun time

16 Likes

You should move their torso down a bit so there is some bending in their knees as that can make it look better. Overall, looks fantastic!

Amsterdam Canal house what should i add? let me know :smiley:

19 Likes

unfortunately, my old version of brick brawl had so many memory issues I just had to restart, but I’d say this is already a lot cleaner!

changes if you’re interested:

• made new witch’s brew effect
  • made better item cap system
  • new notification system (still buggy, but works for now)
  • new weapon, the vexer
  • new shop system/ds system
6 Likes

When the gloves turn out just right :weary: :ok_hand:

26 Likes