What are you working on currently? (2021)

Made some speedometers for a commision

12 Likes

Currently working on my Last Days horror game project!
Capture_800.PNG

6 Likes

Just finished the lobby :smiley:

1 Like

They look nice, although I noticed the MPH is covering up the 200

Yeah it can be done, it just requires knowledge of the tricks, having specific versions of transport type gears, and lots of testing and calculating. I put together a model that gives you a small amount of the stuff I have in the inventories of the game so I hope this helps: Glitch Riding stuff - Roblox

1 Like

Alright, so after a ton of work, I’m releasing Status+ today!

Here are some pictures:

It’s an automated alternative to Roblox’s status website, powered by upptime. It’s also got an in-game API, more info on that later! :eyes:

20 Likes

Yea I just realized that too!
thx :+1:

3 Likes

moar progress

52 Likes

This is hands down the most realistic M79 I have seen in all of Roblox. The attention to detail on this is insane, usually I am very critical and nit-picky about all the minute details guns have, and I am absolutely amazed at the realism here. (you even have the barrel locking latch toggled) Real respect for this model, and if there is a game it is in, I will most definitely be playing it.

2 Likes

Creating alien types for Perilous Portals

12 Likes

What is the name of this game, and is it released yet?

1 Like

I may have not been able to update much due to school activities but hey! There is still some updates up!

Meanwhile I am working on layout also. If you wanna see click this.

It is still heavily WIP.

FE2 map still on progress
EDIT: yay

18 Likes

So good. I kinda want to see a time lapse to see how you did this. 0-0 How long do these take?

2 Likes

To be honest I really say that your better than me. Your work I admire so much, one of my favourites and it just fascinates me. Thanks for the motivation! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Just added bows and released the game.

The game is still in it’s testing stage so there isn’t really anything to do in it yet.

14 Likes

Trying to train a neural network to write by feeding it Shakespearean sonnets. Learning about the theory and setting it up was a lot of fun, trying to find the right configuration is the more painful work.

This is what my network came up with after one round of training – not the best thing to post, but I’d like to show off that it works regardless. Hopefully I can come back here with better results!

27 Likes

Voting and loading map:
https://gyazo.com/4981233eeeb763f73dc0f82039ea18df

Spectating:
https://gyazo.com/529b1451c92af78cc4d4f6a49d582901

just a few things me and my friend threw together. I might make this into an actual game but for now its just us two working on stuff

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

I made some realistic trees

35 Likes

straight outta compton doom, I like it

3 Likes

GamePass Icons for a commission

First time doing a gamepass commission. Was easier than I thought tho

15 Likes