What are you working on currently? (2021)

Fan (WIP)

13 Likes

Also this plugin that me and @Razor_IB are working upon… :wink:
We finally conducted the first test for MeshPlus that includes the basic, yet important meshes, i.e. the “Shapes”. The other two categories are still in progress, however, they are going to be completed soon.
So, builders :eyes:…

I couldn’t upload the video here, so please bear with twitter :pensive:
You could also refer this for a better quality:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uIsiepjeh07LqpGPcdiHShRbU7346qOT/view?usp=sharing

6 Likes

woah, thats so realistic, if you made this in blender, I want to make a GFX realistic like this, how can I do that?

5 Likes

Here is a GFX that i made it for my friend

![computaboi|690x388]

And here is a laptop i made it for my unfinished GFX(im finishing it rn)

11 Likes

The explosions were just subdivision surfaces on displacement modifiers (as well as lights in the center of the explosion) and the lighting was done with two HDRIs (one for lighting the other for the background). If you are interested, here are the HDRIs I used: HDRI Hub - HDRI Skies Above Clouds for Aviation/Aerospace (background) and Kiara 6 Afternoon HDRI • Poly Haven for the lighting.

(oh and I used Cycles but Eevee is okay also)

1 Like

Yep! if you join my group Thinkbuild, you’ll be able to play the game.

https://www.roblox.com/games/5919244947/IMITATION?refPageId=48faec72-e9bc-4c66-831f-2640c1fd529a

5 Likes

Im not a developer but i am a graphics designer and i wanted to show people what i made!

this year im looking forward to improving both my blender and gfx skills and also my photoshop skills and im excited to be in the devforum community

60 Likes

I watched the video like 30 times already bc its so sick

1 Like

w.i.p

48 Likes

The moment I see something dark, scary, and filled with custom materials, I know @Drakuvis built it!

Do you mind taking a screenshot closer into the build? I would love to see all the details!

@FlaxLol: It looks like you really love to have the camera set up below heads. I love the effect it gives off! You’re a very talented fellow!

4 Likes

hehe funny man go 01192 acog hehe
Looks very good. You do a great job.

1 Like

I’make Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant on Blender.

17 Likes

thank you alot i appreciate it!

2 Likes

Haven’t came up with a name, and also not yet. Planning on releasing it “eventually.”

1 Like

Im currently doing a flashlight testing.

1 Like

Texture by @Xekami

31 Likes

There you go

61 Likes

Working on a series of instruments to allow people to use a basic DAW on Roblox for an upcoming game.

20 Likes

Oh yikes that’s a lot of scopes
I guess some people need some help with their aiming :flushed:

2 Likes

I’M BACK FOR MY ROOM SHOWCASE GAME UPDATE! It’s been a month that I haven’t work on the My Room update but… This one. Billiard Table redesign including billiard stand and ceiling light! I’m happy that I will be releasing this update on the last day of Jan 2021! :8ball:

15 Likes