What are you working on currently? (2021)

Don’t get me wrong, I appreciate school, but it is getting in the way too much for scripting(I know that if I love it I can make time but that is a different discussion), so last week I started some low poly modelling and building on blender. I’m currently working on the medieval house and I have other smaller models, but here are some of the things I have done so far :slight_smile: I’m trying to get good enough to make a portfolio so if you have any suggestions, message me. Yes I know, I don’t have a style yet but I’m trying… hehe

Screen Shot 2021-03-09 at 11.32.26 AM

21 Likes

Ithaca 37 because why not

18 Likes

I made a moving landing barge/carrier sort of thing:

Is this low poly? I used basically 4 bricks to make it. Wedge, 2 boxes, and a cylinder. Its super fun to land on though!
https://www.roblox.com/games/1930884113

11 Likes

only played that game once and it was on a crappy 10+ year old laptop that could barely run it so idk how to judge your comment

i’ll take it as a compliment though

3 Likes

I made a color temperature model in Roblox because I was bored…

Check it out here:

18 Likes

I’m working on a total of 6 games from January 2021 to late 2022. Here are some photos of the Batman Game I’m making!!!

12 Likes

Just finished creating the snapping for the placement system for a sandbox type game im working on.

The placement places parts local to any shapes local surface. It supports blocks, wedges, cornerwedges, and cylinders. Orientation of the part doesnt matter. It also has an adjustable Scale setting, however it gets wierd when its not a multiple of 1 or greater than 1. It also supports rotating objects, and can be oriented in any way. It also automatically adjusts to the size of the parts, so its always alligned onto a grid.

21 Likes

Looks clean! Good luck on whatever you are working on! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Currently Working On A Simulator Game :smiley:

2 Likes

I’ve been working on a city Development for my RP Game!

Picture Below of a reference I’ve been using:

This will take me a long-long time but eventually it’ll be worth the time!

11 Likes

Credits to @dispeller for inspiring me, thanks.

19 Likes

Tail
directly inspired by the one and only jiggly man

28 Likes

60 Likes

Make the camera 2d pleaseee :pleading_face::pleading_face:

2 Likes

Giving me Phineas And Ferb vibes

3 Likes

Let me find out your working for roblox egg hunt 2021 :eyes:

2 Likes

MainLogoTransparent
The government has been opening new jobs, for anyone and everyone who is experienced with weapons. All you have to do, is travel to certain towns, villages, or cities and kill off the rising zombie colonies all around the US. Once the job is done, you get your cash, and they get one step closer to ridding this hostile species.

It won’t be easy though…

Full story is done, just don’t wanna leak it quite yet :wink:

Working with @Paxotigram42 and @superpuppyforce

6 Likes

For a second, I thought this was the build and I was about to hang up my hat :joy:

4 Likes

One of the coolest creations I’ve seen on the DevForum! More of this Spellwright!

2 Likes

There’s more. I’ll release more pictures over time

3 Likes