What are you working on currently? (2021)

Right now im working on a sci-fi hallway build.

43 Likes

Lush city obby map

14 Likes

Aka Coruscant (W.I.P)

34 Likes

Wow that reminds me of the old flash game “Toxic”

2 Likes

Wow, I’m a HUUUGE star wars fan and that looks super accurate. Keep up the good work!

3 Likes

Working on something for DDDD

9 Likes

Ok so I am working on a game right now that is an RPG and I hv been working on the ocean area in the hub recently and this is what I would like to show for now. Also if you would like to give me feedback it is appreciated GREATLY! :smile:

Also A thanks to Kinkajou 678 for helping with input and storyline! :grin:

15 Likes

Try dat.GUI to create controls dat.GUI - A lightweight graphical user interface and controller library

3 Likes

that’s Such a little detail but it’s so satisfying . I could look at that for hours and not get bored

4 Likes

Just an aerial view

20 Likes

Created a service for @sleitnick’s Knit framework for handling selective replication. Open sourced it as it wasn’t the most thrilling piece of code I’ve had to write:

5 Likes

Im currently working on how to make decent animations

49 Likes

yall gfx artists better watch out it only took me 3 hours to figure out how to make this really simple scene :eyes:

11 Likes

I am focusing on a game which doesn’t have a big purpose to be actually published, it might become a model, but I’m not exactly sure what to do when I am finished, but I am making a computer model that actually works. Heres a little story of how I got the idea: In July, of 2020, I was trying to make a GUI based game. I stumbled upon an old windows start button, I made a small computer game, then a little later (this year) I decided to recode, and redesign it. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I drew @Tew_L :laughing:

My portfolio is below, in case you want your profile picture drawn too:

19 Likes

image image image

For VR

47 Likes

Made a simple antique store.

Drew the pictures, Badimo took an hour to draw.

8 Likes

On a spree today, I drew @calamixy :blue_heart: !

Want me to draw you? Portfolio here:

14 Likes

Getting started on the starting procedure.

IT’S LIGHTS OUT, AND AWAY WE GO!

14 Likes

21 Likes