What are you working on currently? (2021)

I’m working on a “Bigger on the Inside” API - To work hand in hand with an actual functioning TARDIS.

c/ BBC, Doctor Who

34 Likes

I rarely post on the WAYWOC thread nowadays, but I felt proud about what I’m working on currently.

Here’s Rotris 2!.. or is it?

86 Likes

I am focusing on mastering LUA. For my games and hoping I get a better understanding of it this year unlike last year.

9 Likes

Working on a new club!

Updated Version:

66 Likes

Hey, Happy New Years! Soo you might know me from this post, but I am here today to try and build another low poly image! And I have used some cartoony lighting presets made by Bethink, tweet here.

Refrence Image

Results

And here is the file if you are interested in using it, and no credits needed but the workspace is a mess

17 Likes

I’m working on a plugin called ToolkitX that I’m planning to charge approximately :robux_gold: 120 when I can. Here’s a sneak preview of one of the tools, planning to change this soon anyways.

22 Likes

How nice! How long did it take to make this? It would be VERY helpful to insert free models from the toolbox, without the super hard process of searching!

6 Likes

For the insert model feature it took about 20 minutes to make. I’m planning to change this feature into a curated asset store which will still have the feature of inserting a model by its ID. Light theme isn’t implemented yet sadly.

5 Likes

@imprezive Here’s a preview of how it looks like now.

10 Likes

Spent a lot of time practicing my art skills to start off 2021 and I like them all a lot especially the first one (Which is not a roblox-related drawing but I want to start doing roblox versions in that style)

104 Likes

More Nature

104 Likes

New car for a new year! 1927 TMC Carpathian

96 Likes

Wow, they look real cool. I’m guessing these are anime right?

7 Likes

Making a plugin to show who originally uploaded a clothing template.

19 Likes

How are you going to be able to script that? How does it automatically identify stolen clothing?

6 Likes

Improving my interaction system

22 Likes

I’m not sure how I’m going to program this yet. At the moment, all I’m worried about is the UI. I will get back to you once I create a flowchart on how it will work.

7 Likes

Added diplomacy in Strativerse!

And rigged a 747:

Apologies for the terrible video quality :x

26 Likes

121 Likes

I’m working on “A teal spark”

19 Likes