What are you working on currently? (2021)

Voarc These images don’t look like ROBLOX I don’t have any words it amazing…

8 Likes

I’m kind of thinking about what I want to make. I have a good idea that doesn’t require too much programming, but sometimes I drop my ideas so I don’t want to disappoint anyone. I also want to learn more advanced scripting, maybe try to master it by the end of this year.

7 Likes

101 Likes

So pleased with how this eye-laserbeam effect turned out :star_struck:
I haven’t made it look good for the user yet, so focus on the left window plz

57 Likes

I start off with free models just to make sure everything else works in my game, I do this with everything lol. By the end, it’ll be completely free model ridden. Thanks!

11 Likes

I am currently working on a wave system using mesh deformation and summed gerstner waves.

Also I have made another ship model in blender

90 Likes

Wow I now really want to join the ro racing community just because of this talented game. I would love to come join it.

6 Likes

New images

22 Likes

making 3d models xd

tanjiro

34 Likes

Wow! This looks really fun, would love to play it once it is out, the throwing, and Prep mechanics are things I haven’t seen. Maybe I’ve been living under a rock- but I think this is a new, modern take on the old resturant games.

8 Likes

Conventional Paper Roblox

207 Likes

From a top-down level, I’ve been working on my passion project of a number of different backend services, one of which I detailed in this post and with this video as it’s showcase:

If you’ve got any questions about the different things I have working behind the curtains, feel free to ask. :grin:

28 Likes

Working on my first cafe ever, I’m loving the progression so far.

Inspired by the An’garden Cafe.

122 Likes

This is too good to be true. Can’t wait to see it!

6 Likes

A bit shoddy but here is a proof of concept. Basic wind up toy design. Movement using only a single motor.

Vid 1

Vid 2

14 Likes

First UGC concept for the year of 2021 :slight_smile:

41 Likes

I can tell it has been inspired by Overcooked / Overcooked 2 excited to try it out!

8 Likes

41 Likes

Hello helpfulllukemaster1!
I played all 39 level on your obby.
not bad, but there is room for improvements. Alot of levels are kinda repetitive. Try make the obby more fun.
Like moving platforms or boulder that rolls down! etc.
Good luck making your obby! :derp:

11 Likes

This is amazing I want to be keep updated on ur project @pheonixmario

8 Likes