What are you working on currently? (2021)

Happy cake day! I noticed that the gunpowder packet clipped through the barrel during the reloading process.

That’s awesome! It reminds me of the game Teardown.

1 Like

I’ve made this I guess… peter griffin

23 Likes

Infinite Cave Terrain!
I wrote a longer post about it here, and you can check the demo out for yourself, but I figured I’d share a few screenshots in this thread:

9 Likes

Concept logo for Perilous Portals

14 Likes

This castle thingy based off a video game map . I’m not usually devoted to building one game but this was fun!

32 Likes

That reminds me of black site zeta

Working on a place to showcase all of my flood escape 2 tanks I made. Anything here looks empty, but I will give it a try to fill up!

Not a big fan of this lighting I did. I don’t really like it.

8 Likes

Intro cinematic I made for my dark fantasy action RPG

21 Likes

you need a space after the aswell at 0:50.

Correction:As well

A lobby for @FxllenCode’s game.

Portfolio: Crazed | Mid Poly Builder For Hire - Collaboration / Portfolios - DevForum | Roblox

24 Likes

I made a simulator map

14 Likes

Huge theatre room for the map.

8 Likes

That looks pretty good to be honest!

Wavy!:

This is a Sextic-Bezier curve, meaning that there are 6 points that determines how the line is drawn, took around 9 hours because I have never worked with Beziers and draggers before so I ran into problems 24/7.

Insanely big thanks to @Sentross for helping me solve some math problems for… 5 hours

22 Likes

currently working on a ACS map (as training map) and a Belgian Army Academy (Basically a Rescue team of the Belgian Navy Called Koksijde Rescue)

A belgian F-16

Belgian Sea king (skinning it)

And the Belgian Navy flag

8 Likes

Practicing my ui’s…Cuz I’m bored :neutral_face:

12 Likes

compilation with xekami

42 Likes

I’m working on learning scripting :slight_smile:

1 Like

God those build animations are so satisfying haha
great work :+1: